Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama releases his Birth Certificate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on bro.. the guy can do whatever he wants.. ofc he could have done something dodgy, most of his type has history

Comment

Originally posted by FUTURE QUEEN View Post
      Come on bro.. the guy can do whatever he wants.. ofc he could have done something dodgy, most of his type has history
      You mean black people?

Comment

Why the **** you bringing race into this? im talking about politicians

Comment

Donald Trump and Michelle Bachman being front runners for the Republicans in 2012 = Easy win for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Donald Trump and Michelle Bachman being front runners for the Republicans in 2012 = Easy win for Obama.
            Easy Win for Nibiru.

Comment

Oh my GOD!!! His name is Hussein!!!! He must be a terrorist!!!

Comment

Only thing left now is the Muslim thing

Not sure how he would prove that

Comment

What a wonderful little diversion from skyrocketing debt, gasoline and food prices, with sides of high unemployment, dead housing market and plummeting dollar. Thanks Donald.

If either Donald Chump, Sarah Palin or Michele Bachman win the Republican primary, I'll vote for that clown Obama myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    What a wonderful little diversion from skyrocketing debt, gasoline and food prices, with sides of high unemployment, dead housing market and plummeting dollar. Thanks Donald.

If either Donald Chump, Sarah Palin or Michele Bachman win the Republican primary, I'll vote for that clown Obama myself.
                    Jeffries, I'm just making the point that people like Bachman and trump are HURTING the Republican party, not helping it.

The GOP used to stand for individual rights, less government and less taxes, now it's been taken over by the nut jobs on the fringe, not good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Jeffries, I'm just making the point that people like Bachman and trump are HURTING the Republican party, not helping it.
                      I agree, though the only reason Trump is running as a Republican is because Obama is guaranteed the Dem nomination and independents don't get as much press, especially this early. A quick look at his campaign contributions (Schumer, Reid, Rahm Emanuel, etc.) tells volumes about him.

The GOP used to stand for individual rights, less government and less taxes, now it's been taken over by the nut jobs on the fringe, not good man.
                      Well Bush gave us less taxes, but a hell of a lot more government and debt. It is going to take a lot of "extreme" cuts in spending to turn things around.

Kinda weird how the deficit was higher in February of this year than in the whole year of 2007. The economy is still in the crapper, Obama keeps wanting to borrow and print more money and thinks that raising taxes on the "evil rich" is going to help 9% unemployment and rising poverty.

I didn't know that Obama plans to cut taxes on the middle class though, perhaps you could show me, because he's certainly added a lot of taxes on them so far (cigarette, gasoline, inflation, tanning, etc.)
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 04-27-2011, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X