Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been with a married woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been sexing Derranged's wife for the past 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
      I consider myself someone that thinks about his morals, but when it comes to ****ing a married woman I don't think there is a bigger sexual rush. I got this girl right now, I got her to move her and her kids out of her and her husbands house and in with me. I lived with her for 6 months but it didn't work out. We're better just having an affair, I think. Plus I like it better when she is sneaking behind his back to suck my dick and **** me.

I ****ed her on her husbands bed, did all kinds of things to her. She is still calling me to this day and it's been about 2 years since I started messing with her. She called me today.
      that wasnt pimpin.

Comment

Truth is - a guy can get sucked into sleeping with a married woman, i'm sure its happened to many a decent guy, but the guys who actually do it with intent are scumbags. Respect your fellow man. It's not about who's being macho or a sissy - I'm sure plenty of guys have slept with the wives of a man who could beat the living piss out of them, because the fact is people get bored of each other sometimes, even the really good looking ones.

I'm a pretty good looking, well put together guy, and I know If I went out and tried, I could steal plenty of lonely housewives whose husbands have lost their zest for life, but I'm not going to. I'll leave that to the soulless walking hormone bags. I'm a live and let live guy TS, so I'm not going to hate on you, but if you think what you're doing makes you cool, respectable or masculine, you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
          I consider myself someone that thinks about his morals, but when it comes to ****ing a married woman I don't think there is a bigger sexual rush. I got this girl right now, I got her to move her and her kids out of her and her husbands house and in with me. I lived with her for 6 months but it didn't work out. We're better just having an affair, I think. Plus I like it better when she is sneaking behind his back to suck my dick and **** me.

I ****ed her on her husbands bed, did all kinds of things to her. She is still calling me to this day and it's been about 2 years since I started messing with her. She called me today.
          Karma is a b!tch...I'm sure you'll find out one day...

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
            Truth is - a guy can get sucked into sleeping with a married woman, i'm sure its happened to many a decent guy, but the guys who actually do it with intent are scumbags. Respect your fellow man. It's not about who's being macho or a sissy - I'm sure plenty of guys have slept with the wives of a man who could beat the living piss out of them, because the fact is people get bored of each other sometimes, even the really good looking ones.

I'm a pretty good looking, well put together guy, and I know If I went out and tried, I could steal plenty of lonely housewives whose husbands have lost their zest for life, but I'm not going to. I'll leave that to the soulless walking hormone bags. I'm a live and let live guy TS, so I'm not going to hate on you, but if you think what you're doing makes you cool, respectable or masculine, you're wrong.
            Great comment brother.

Comment

It's just a turn on to know that you're ****ing someone elses girl. I like women that are real slutty. I guess a woman ****ing around on her man is a very slutty thing to me and it turns me on. I love getting head from this broad and having her go back and kiss him.

Comment

It's also the fact that she brags about how good in bed I am and how he can't satisfy her. I guess I also get off on knowing that I own his girl in bed. I know I am an ass but it's fun. I don't think it's something I'm going to try to do a lot of anymore, though.

Comment

You're story doesn't really add up, how is she still married and "going back to him" if you were living with her for 6 months and now she's living with you? If she just leagally married and occasionally bangs her husband? I don't get it.

Sounds like you're in this deep, be careful cause you might just end up getting you're teeth kicked in one day with that attitude.

Comment

you disgusting infidels.

Comment

Working...
                    X