Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hear that eye witnesses are saying that the muslim terrorists also mentioned Holland. I know we are sending military generals to Syria and Iraq to help train soldiers against Isis. I am concerned about my country now, especially now that massive parades are coming up in the holidays of Sinterklaas and Christmas.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Yes, and the common thread is Islam. Yet, the "regressive left" ideologues don't want to confront this fact. Liberal (not regressive) rational minded figures like Bill Mahr, Sam Harris, Douglas Murray are branded 'racists' or 'islamophobes' because they speak up, criticize and want to discuss Islam openly.

I wish one of the more prominent world leaders would break rank, show some courage and confront this issue. Stop the collective denial, it's not useful
    Men like Geert Wilders are out there, they are potentially great leaders but they're not allowed to be in the highest positions of power, even though they could seriously win national elections in their countries. The corruption that's going on is at the expense of innocent civilians and the defense of Pisslam, and they're usually not even allowed to defend themselves against these Pisslamic barbarians with guns. It has to be stated, if a bunch of those victims in the theater had guns it would have saved many lives from the wrath of islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      You know nothing about the French people, it seems.
      There's a reason their national flag is white

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
        You seriously can't read and have no imagination, where were you home schooled? Of course it's straight forward to you, dummies like their topics like that, plain, predictable and idiotically simple. There's no need for you to be nice you silly home schooled ****, it's me that's trying to decide how to gut you.
        It's cool, man. I actually feel bad earlier for going off on someone who's mentally challenged. I honestly didn't realize. I thought you were just a normal poster with a slightly sub-par IQ. The whole mental disability thing changes things completely.

Like I said before, take your time on the thread title, little buddy. Give it a few days. Or maybe you can have your parents try to discuss it at the dinner table tonight. I mean it's not a big deal, really. You have a full life ahead of you. I wouldn't let the fact that you can't decipher a little thread title get you down.

Keep pushing forward little pal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Part of the word socioeconomic is "socio" or social bro. Their affluence does not preclude them from barbaric acts or identifying with a class they feel is oppressed. Not a clash a convergence.....
          It's not about identifying with an oppressed class it's about being against the Western way of life. Ideologically they abhor the freedoms you and I enjoy because it clashes with their radical Islamic world view. Sharia Law is what they believe in and the Islamic caliphate is what they want to implement. The West is a roadblock to that goal so the West, just like Russia, Shias, Yazidis etc must be attacked and destroyed.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 11-14-2015, 11:34 AM.

Comment

• Gatwick Airport's North Terminal was evacuated this morning after a Frenchman approached an Easyjet check-in desk carrying two guns.

After being challenged by Easyjet staff the 41-year-old sprinted from the North Terminal into the level-two multi-storey car park where he was seen to throw one of his firearms into a rubbish bin.

Airport staff and police continued to chase the man and when he was arrested moments after, he was found to have a second gun strapped to his body.

It was understood that police were treating the incident as an act of terrorism and the suspect, who was confirmed as being from Vendôme in France, was taken to the custody cells at the airport's police station.
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rU7uKVyH
            Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

• One of the terrorists had a syrian passport and was registrered in greece in october as a refugee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Send all the liberals with them.
                Inshallah... Inshallah, my good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3rU7uKVyH
                  Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
                  Not surprising unfortunately. The risk of furter terrorist attacks in europe is grave in the coming days.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    One of the terrorists had a syrian passport and was registrered in greece in october as a refugee.
                    Where are the people who said we should let Muslim refugees into Europe?

They're tomorrow's terrorists, perhaps as above, even today's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      It's cool, man. I actually feel bad earlier for going off on someone who's mentally challenged. I honestly didn't realize. I thought you were just a normal poster with a slightly sub-par IQ. The whole mental disability thing changes things completely.

Like I said before, take your time on the thread title, little buddy. Give it a few days. Or maybe you can have your parents try to discuss it at the dinner table tonight. I mean it's not a big deal, really. You have a full life ahead of you. I wouldn't let the fact that you can't decipher a little thread title get you down.

Keep pushing forward little pal!

Poor jittery home schooled butthurt ****....

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      It's not about identifying with an oppressed class it's about being against the Western way of life. Ideologically they abhor the freedoms you and I enjoy because it clashes with their radical Islamic world view. Sharia Law is what they believe in and the Islamic caliphate is what they want to implement. The West is a roadblock to that goal so the West, just like Russia, Shias, Yazidis etc must be attacked and destroyed.
                      Actually no, it's about identifying how they feel they are perceived by the Western way of life. They don't abhor our freedoms dude, if anything they quietly resent them and wish their backwards way of life would produce what we have. Instead they hide in Islam and conclude they can scare people into what they want, which is laughable because all that does is produce global overreactions by superpowers to invade countries that have nothing to do with attacks on their soil.

Comment

Working...
                      X