Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My PS3 has been broke for a year, what did i miss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PS3 has been broke for a year, what did i miss?

My PS3 was running weird for about a year, it would start to load stuff but never finish, i finally opened it up, cleaned the lazer (rubbing alc and Q-tip, and Jack Daniels for my nerves)

Works great now, except i forgot to reconnect the sd card reader and all that, but seriously, who uses that?

Anyway, i've been stuck on xbox for the last year, and i'm just curious what cool games did I miss?

I think the last PS3 game i played was "something" rain, (where you search for the oragami killer, etc etc.)

Maybe Infamous...

Whats a ps3 exclusive release since then thats bad ass?

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
    My PS3 was running weird for about a year, it would start to load stuff but never finish, i finally opened it up, cleaned the lazer (rubbing alc and Q-tip, and Jack Daniels for my nerves)

Works great now, except i forgot to reconnect the sd card reader and all that, but seriously, who uses that?

Anyway, i've been stuck on xbox for the last year, and i'm just curious what cool games did I miss?

I think the last PS3 game i played was "something" rain, (where you search for the oragami killer, etc etc.)

Maybe Infamous...

Whats a ps3 exclusive release since then thats bad ass?
    Uncharted 2 was awesome. Buy it.

Demon Souls was good but really hard. God of War 3 is a must play.

Gran Turismo is coming out soon. I already pre-ordered that. Killzone 3 and Infamous 2 are coming very soon.

Comment

Heavy rain is a must buy
      God of War 3 must buy
      Uncharted 2 must buy
      Infamous must buy

****t,i love Playstations exclusives

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        Uncharted 2 was awesome. Buy it.

Demon Souls was good but really hard. God of War 3 is a must play.

Gran Turismo is coming out soon. I already pre-ordered that. Killzone 3 and Infamous 2 are coming very soon.
        overrated ****, online sucks, no replay value after finishing story mode

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
          over-rated but video game of the year?

Uncharted 2 has actually won more awards than any other video game franchise combined.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
            Little replay value yeah but over-rated? I mean Tomb-Raider series and the Metal Gears series had little replay value also but they were both great series especially early on. Uncharted is an excellent series and should be a must play for any PS3 owner. However, I would definitely rent it.

Same with Assassins Creed series which I thoroughly enjoy but after beating them I don't see much replay in it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
              Little replay value yeah but over-rated? I mean Tomb-Raider series and the Metal Gears series had little replay value also but they were both great series especially early on. Uncharted is an excellent series and should be a must play for any PS3 owner. However, I would definitely rent it.

Same with Assassins Creed series which I thoroughly enjoy but after beating them I don't see much replay in it either.
              those games had plenty of replay value, clear metal gear on one difficulty, unlock the headband for infinite ammo or wathever, make sure to not get caught once or avoid 6 alerts or somesh.it and get the stealth gear

and to renting it, exactly, should'nt bother buying, it'll be catching dust right after ur done with campaign and have had 4-5 online matches
              uncharted has a great story and campaign, but that's about it

so yea, overrated

Comment

Actually i think i played uncharted 2, around the time of heavy rain...

Beat both the games enjoyed them, but don't agree they have alot of replay value.

Comment

Working...
                X