• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duane Ludwig Interview

http://www.maxfighting.com/Coverage/lockley_051004.asp

Why do I bother

Comment

Interesting that he thought Kid was the easiest fight of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
        Why do I bother
        Go grab a tissue and shut the **** up. Thanks for the interview. Not everyone is online at 2am, thats why no responses till now... I'm guessing. But its much appreciated.

Ludwig seems like hes a little frustrated right now, just with his career. Seems unsure of himself as far as what he really wants to do........ like hes torn between MMA & Kickboxing.

Thats outta control having a fight every month till the end of the year.... what a ****in animal. Also, interesting that he lost motivation. I kinda know how thats like to feel like you accomplished something and then kinda lose focus on it.... because you felt that accomplishment, and its almost a feeling of being "done".

As far as his choices, I think that could have been a smart decision on his part to pick Kid, coz they are both kickboxers and its what Duane has been training str8 for this whole past year. However, I do think Kid is likely to damage him alot more than Bj or Genki would...... but hes right.... and hes always said it.... he is not a ground guy. If Penn can submit Hughes, who is alot stronger and a better ground and wrestler than Ludwig, then Bj has a really good chance at submitting him. Genki put up an awesome fight against Ludwig as well, so you can see why he would pick Kid. Kid would be more of a battle of who is the better kickboxer, in MMA....... anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGGx0
          Go grab a tissue and shut the **** up. Thanks for the interview. Not everyone is online at 2am, thats why no responses till now... I'm guessing. But its much appreciated.

Happy Mother's day

Comment

Comment

Actually, I think Kid's main strength is his wrestling, not his striking. He's a powerful striker, but it's his wrestling, IMO, that stands out. He's got a super fast shot a strong ground and pound game.

Comment

Working...
              X