Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star (from Star & Buckwild) Disses Floyd Mayweather (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idk who the **** he is. even saying "from Star & Buckwild" still does not help.

When you say floyd mayweather, people know you are talking about the atg best boxer in the world. When people say star nobody knows who that is. Some random nappy *****r that nobody cares about who requires a paragraph to explain who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      idk who the **** he is. even saying "from Star & Buckwild" still does not help.

When you say floyd mayweather, people know you are talking about the atg best boxer in the world. When people say star nobody knows who that is. Some random nappy *****r that nobody cares about who requires a paragraph to explain who they are.
      thats a real suspect word son.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        thats a real suspect word son.
        im street i say what i want, u got a problem i am a street fighting champion and will ruin your world

Comment

im street i say what i want, u got a problem i am a street fighting champion and will ruin your world
          nah u aint even on the streets cuz youda already been beaten down like a dog for being a racist pos. el*** fits perfectly

Comment

let him lick the back of that belt in your avi

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
              let him lick the back of that belt in your avi
              Im a "top", I dont get licked, I would pound his ******* like a jackhammer until his rectal lining ruptures. He will be able to store a 2 liter in his anus when I am done with him.

Comment

I agree, the whole money thing with Mayweather is stupid. Its the same thing that's going to break him in the end.

Comment

Quick, change topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Quick, change topic!
                    LOL, Cool video too!

Comment

what he said was the truth. had nothing to do with 50. you h0es go cry some where else.

Comment

Working...
                      X