No announcement yet.

Chris Eubank Is The King!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Eubank Is The King!!!

He is the greatest ever, he beat the fearsome Nigel Benn, he would have toyed with Roy Jones. Look at his record, wait, i'll post it up tomorrow, seven times in case anyone misses out. Eubank Eubank Eubank, Benn Benn Benn, blah blah blah...

omg u luv his **** lolmao we ban u juyjuyj lol11!one

Comment

Kimmy, Chris Eubank is good but he would of got beaten by Jones imo

Comment

Right, Eubank is better than Ray Robinson or Henry Armstrong or Pep or Benny Leonard or Louis...a man who never won a major world title (the WBO is a joke).

Comment

Not when your taking it off Nigel Benn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmy
            He is the greatest ever, he beat the fearsome Nigel Benn, he would have toyed with Roy Jones. Look at his record, wait, i'll post it up tomorrow, seven times in case anyone misses out. Eubank Eubank Eubank, Benn Benn Benn, blah blah blah...
            Freak.....

Comment

I'm not being serious, i am mocking juy juy, the one who worships Eubank!

Comment

Just watched At Home With The Eubanks last week and it made me really respect the man.
                Why aren't there fighters like this these days?
                He is just as much an entertainer outside the ring and that means a lot.
                He would have been an all time great had it not been for the Watson tragedy as he lost the killer instinct as proved against Collins.
                Roy Jones admires Eubank and admits that watching Eubank going up to cruiserweight was the reason for him going to heavyweight.

Watch the dvd of At Home With The Eubanks and you'll know what im talking about.

Comment

eubank had a fearsome punch, but benn was the better all rounder.

benn owns eubank.

Comment

Eubank revelled in his role as the game's great showman.

In his pomp (between the Watson II and Benn II fights) the guy was super-famous. But the flaws were posing for two mins of each round, and losing his finishing instinct after the Watson tragedy.

Comment

Working...
                    X