Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What mentality do you have when you compete?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What mentality do you have when you compete?

Anyone go in there with bad intentions, looking to knock your opponent out? Or do you keep a cool head?

Crush, kill, destroy.

I still keep a cool head. I'm not one of those guys you see mean muggin' acting all tough before a fight. But I'm an aggressive pressure fighter so I want to be on my opponent at all times landing hard shots.
    Last edited by MePunchHard; 04-19-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Playful yet high class mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        Anyone go in there with bad intentions, looking to knock your opponent out? Or do you keep a cool head?
        I keep cool. I keep asking myself if I'm trying my best and I keep stepping it up without trying.

Comment

I keep cool but, if I'm losing in the last it's destruction and destroy.

Comment

I was always pretty relaxed but at the same time intense. I knew in a few moments I was going to be in a battle. War..............Rockin'

Comment

Once you step in the ring, cage, tatami whatever you have to be a fierce competitor, a battler, an athlete who looks at pressure as a challenge, who refuses to lose, and never, ever quits. Once you step on the field, this is what you need to tell to your opponent with you eyes, "if you dare to face me, and I am coming after you, and I take no prisoners *****"

Comment

It works for me,

Comment

Working...
                X