No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: I Can't Face Murray at Less Than 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    Spike is IN NO WAY better than Vanes. Vanes has never been down before that fight and he was a top 5 JMW. Spike is a joke, not even a contender. Stop all the bull**** lies.
    Size matters! Especially not fighting for 2 years and having FKN Ronda Rouseys coach as a trainer! You stop the BS!

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
      He does have horrendous double standards, how he bashed canelo for tainted meat while supporting fury and the whole wild boar excuse.. Digs people out for pulling out with injuries then does it himself. I hope Murray goes down there on Saturday to his face

He's a coward.
      probably inbred...

Hardly a mystery why he is what he is....

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
        "I know people around him" talking out your arse you gormless dinlow. Go and Slap your old girl about it'll make more sense then the bollocks your coming out with. My hero? Based on what you fat fuking lob?
        You made your first mistake with minge you little batty man. I actually go to a boxing club and i live and was raised in Peckham, where doing the handshake chin a bloke dont impress no one the way it seems to impress you. He likes a pint, hes said it himself, he walks around at 14 stone plus you little dickhead. I know people who spar him and know him personally like Peter McDonagh and Joey Mcintyre, he likes a drink and gets fat you little prick. You're impressed by someone chinning a traffic warden off a handshake, i grew up and live in Peckham, where you chat **** and someone blasts your face off or sticks a shank up your arse you little *****hole, dont talk like you know stuff about he holds bare knuckle fights on hes land and takes part in them you mug, you probably think Murray is shook of him like you would be he did **** all with hes boys when Seb fronted him you little prickface go suck your mum when shes finished with her last customer dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          You made your first mistake with minge you little batty man. I actually go to a boxing club and i live and was raised in Peckham, where doing the handshake chin a bloke dont impress no one the way it seems to impress you. He likes a pint, hes said it himself, he walks around at 14 stone plus you little dickhead. I know people who spar him and know him personally like Peter McDonagh and Joey Mcintyre, he likes a drink and gets fat you little prick. You're impressed by someone chinning a traffic warden off a handshake, i grew up and live in Peckham, where you chat **** and someone blasts your face off or sticks a shank up your arse you little *****hole, dont talk like you know stuff about he holds bare knuckle fights on hes land and takes part in them you mug, you probably think Murray is shook of him like you would be he did **** all with hes boys when Seb fronted him you little prickface go suck your mum when shes finished with her last customer dickhead.
          What so your a hardman cos you live in Peckham and know Peter mcdonagh? We don't shake hands round we shank.. Hahahaha I was referencing a video of bjs in which he showed the interviewer (who wasn't a traffic warden) something he's done.

You don't box or do fuk all in life you sad little wasteman take your two dry lips & suck your mum bro. Plus you think your hard as you'd "blast someone's face off" listen kunt you'd be doing life in prison quicker then you can pull a trigger if you done that. And the people I've known who are into that wouldn't be shouting about it on a government tracked Internet forum. P×ssyhole.

Professional boxers aren't scared of anyone who said Murray was scared nobjockey? If you have actually boxed you would know the adrenaline/fear stage of fighting doesn't last, and you start to slow down and get comfortable in there even more so at the professional level.

You don't have a fuking clue you little runt.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
            What so your a hardman cos you live in Peckham and know Peter mcdonagh? We don't shake hands round we shank.. Hahahaha I was referencing a video of bjs in which he showed the interviewer (who wasn't a traffic warden) something he's done.

You don't box or do fuk all in life you sad little wasteman take your two dry lips & suck your mum bro. Plus you think your hard as you'd "blast someone's face off" listen kunt you'd be doing life in prison quicker then you can pull a trigger if you done that. And the people I've known who are into that wouldn't be shouting about it on a government tracked Internet forum. P×ssyhole.

Professional boxers aren't scared of anyone who said Murray was scared nobjockey? If you have actually boxed you would know the adrenaline/fear stage of fighting doesn't last, and you start to slow down and get comfortable in there even more so at the professional level.

You don't have a fuking clue you little runt.
            Not only did i box i did it as a pro, with proper pros like Honeygan Derek Angol and Darren Dyer prick face. If you could actually read you mug youll notice i didn't say id blown anyones face off or would you piece of ****, i said i live in a place where chatting **** will get you sorted like that. Your the one hero worshipping a two bit bully boy who talks **** about laying a good pro out face to face at the Fury fight, and your the one who thinks hes a big man coz he sucker punches boys off a handshake. You love him so much that you go straight into calling people minges when they do in fact know alot more about him than you limpdick. I guarantee i know alot more people who know him than you, and the fact you cant face is hes fat, not only sometimes but right now. You actually believe he takes part in bareknuckle fights in Hatfield coz you watch IFL and believe what you see. I know the video your talking about, and the bloke he sucker punched was in fact a traffic warden. Add it to hes other moments of glory, like ringing up an old man an fellow traveller to tell the world how he ruined hes wifes "minge", how he bullys little boys pretending to be CID to rip them off and how he gets hes bits out in hotels in front of ordinary people and disgraces hes team. What a character he is hey? Nah Murray aint shook, and working at the Fridge teaches you more about adrenaline than boxing i promise you. And no, i aint name dropping people iknow to impress you, just letting you know how it is i know about Billys habits, both training, drinking and pulling out of fights with bogus injuries because hes on the piss and high as a kite and nobody, not Tibbs or Ingle will be able to do a thing with him, the only thing i admire him for is actually getting me to root for Eubank Jr in a prizefight. He is a scumbag and as Bam Bam said its a long road (down) Billy.

Comment

5quid BJS comes in at 101% and still look rubbish!

Comment

But how bout 2 years later doe!?

Comment

Working...
                X