No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham, Robert Stieglitz Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham, Robert Stieglitz Open Workouts

WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz, and his challenger Arthur Abraham, held open workouts before the press and a frenzied crowd of fans. Abraham challenges Stieglitz for the title on Saturday night at O2 World Arena in Berlin, Germany. Sauerland Event, along with SES, are staging the event. Photos by Siran Grigoryan.

[Click Here To Read More]

i'm very intrigued - who the hell's the guy with the joke shop disguise on? you know, the guy with the glasses with fake nose and moustache attached.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      i'm very intrigued - who the hell's the guy with the joke shop disguise on? you know, the guy with the glasses with fake nose and moustache attached.
      AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Good one!!!

Comment

****ing hell

Comment

hahaha hilarious

Comment

Hahahahahaha...funny as! Good spot, I'm cracked up over here!

Comment

Working...
            X