Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your opinions on gun control laws changed over recent incidents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Well, we have other issues, I don't know if they are more important. Like I said lets just have an honest debate in Congress so a compromise can be reached. I don't need or expect to wave a magic wand and get my way.
    Dunn, congress::;;honest debate??
    We, guys like you & me speak from our hearts.

Politicians speak to & for those deep pocket dudes who value power, then money over everything.

If your interests align with those in power; you are a blessed man.

I'm usually on the losing side..

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      My " military grade " weaponry are illegal

These guns are all illegal in California

Plus I'm a convicted felon

It's illegal for me to own any gun
      again, no one is concerned about some harmless chubby little asian owning an assortment of guns. you're some lowlife former azn boyz gang member who couldn't hang, you are literally harmless. you don't fit the demographic of a mass shooter. no one is concerned or even impressed by your array of guns. you're an insecure former gang member who needs to keep that "tough" image going, you aren't a cause for concern.

it's only the mass shooter demographic i'm concerned about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
        again, no one is concerned about some harmless chubby little asian owning an assortment of guns. you're some lowlife former azn boyz gang member who couldn't hang, you are literally harmless. you don't fit the demographic of a mass shooter. no one is concerned or even impressed by your array of guns. you're an insecure former gang member who needs to keep that "tough" image going, you aren't a cause for concern.

it's only the mass shooter demographic i'm concerned about.
        Youre an insecure lil nerd who has a small penis who got bullied his whole life

You fit the profile of future mass shooter tbh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            i don't read your ****, loser. post it if it exists. it'd be very easy to prove yourself right if you were. and post the rates of mass shootings prior to and after the ban if you really want to actually be objective.

and i'll attack you personally all i want, diddler.
            Since you admittedly don't even read my posts, and you again resorted to childish insults, I'll just put you on Ignore now. I should have long ago.

But so everyone reading this else knows I was telling the truth and I back my assertions as made, here's a link to it:
            https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...a#post18106197

Comment

• “Resort to childish insults”

Man.... talk about becoming the hypocritical laughingstock of this forum.

Comment

• I'm with this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I'm with this guy

Only because he's wearing a Boston hat

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Only because he's wearing a Boston hat
                    Lol, no. He's a vocal congressman in Massachusetts and outspoken proponent of sensible gun laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Lol, no. He's a vocal congressman in Massachusetts and outspoken proponent of sensible gun laws.
                      He also refused to take part in a monument of silence for the victims.

He's a POS opportunist politician, who just so happens to be a veteran as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X