No announcement yet.

How can I be a good boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I be a good boxer?

I am die heart fan of boxing. Currently I am the main player of my school boxing fedartion. I want to be a star boxer. I don't have any guidelines for that. So where should I go which club should I join what should I do?

lots of practice and training

Comment

doing lots of sparring.
      where do you want to go with boxing ?

hobby ?
      pro ?

Comment

Watch Rocky 3

Comment

Keep jabbin' to the butt and work their hips son.

But really, if you want to be a boxer, you should probably hit up a knitting club 1st, this will develop your patience and ensure dextarity in both hands.

Secondly when you can knit your own gloves you'r ready to hit up the boxing gym, don't use them gloves though, you'll smash yo' hands up. Just present them to the club owner as a gift and mark of respec! and this will ensure they know you are serious about this.

You need to leave the school boxing federation because thy told me you where 31 and too old for school matches. They have a point, plus you need to surround yourself with a good team, make sure you have a white, a black and a hispanic in your corner, or you'll never hear the end of it in NSB..... You need that Tricolor power behind you.

I'd suggest visiting local jails and dog pounds for sparring, you get good work with them prisoners and rather than chasing chickens, naughty doggies are better to chase because you must attack while dodging bite attack from all angles.

Best of luck and never give in even when your brain is bleeding (especially when the brain is bleeding thats when you go HAM).

Chinqui.

Comment

gotta blow a lot of old jewish dudes to make it in this biz, get your pretty little lips ready

Comment

Also, red k given for the bad start in your career.

More advice to come.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Also, red k given for the bad start in your career.

More advice to come.
                Id Imagine he must have to have good gagging skills,a fine pout of the lips and a hellish wrist action.If not then he'll never make it.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Id Imagine he must have to have good gagging skills,a fine pout of the lips and a hellish wrist action.If not then he'll never make it.
                  I have just the right excersize in mind for him too.

He'll need a hard sparring partner to practice that ko move, if he masters that style he will have his opponents weeping furiously all over the ring.

Then he must clean all them tears out of the ring, you can't leave a dirty tear-ridden ring for the next pair on the card!

Need the right gloves for that stuff too.....

27 points to Griffindor.

Hi Hugh hows it going?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    I have just the right excersize in mind for him too.

He'll need a hard sparring partner to practice that ko move, if he masters that style he will have his opponents weeping furiously all over the ring.

Then he must clean all them tears out of the ring, you can't leave a dirty tear-ridden ring for the next pair on the card!

Need the right gloves for that stuff too.....

27 points to Griffindor.

Hi Hugh hows it going?
                    Lol,justa normal day jabby bear.Always looking for the next best one.

Comment

Working...
                    X