No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael said kolv has no purse only %

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    why would he mentally check out if hes fighting for free? thats the only reason he is fighting unlike ward who is only figthin because of the money
    Dude win or lose when he enters the ring before the bell his purse won't go up any higher

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Nothing to do with Ward or Roc Nation. This is strictly between Duva and Kovalev you dumb ****.
      Notice nothing is ever the favored fighter's promoter's fault. It's always the other side.

Taking $125k of a $500k purse for the Hopkins fight was GBP's fault. Him getting no purse for Ward rematch is Roc Nation's fault. In reality it's those fees his promoter and managers charge him.

Comment

Very sad but shows how dumb Kovalev Is. This fight Is not going to sell and Kovalev will end up fighting for free. The sport Is much to dangerous for that.

Comment

I don't care if you "hate" Kovalev or not but no one should be laughing at this. This is pathetic.

Comment

i wonder if the purses or pct was decided when they signed for the first fight, something like "on a rematch looser gets no guarantee "or something like that, really weird situation if true...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              why would he mentally check out if hes fighting for free? thats the only reason he is fighting unlike ward who is only figthin because of the money
              You do realize every pro fighter fights for money right?

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
                It shows what a piece of **** Ward is, I mean at the end of the day, they are all fighters and deserve respect. For Ward to go along with his opponent not being paid, it says a lot about his character.
                How the hell is this Ward's fault? So, Ward shouldn't feed himself and his family cause Kovalev isn't getting paid? Lol gtfo cause you would be doing the same ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  You do realize every pro fighter fights for money right?
                  Wrong.

Kovalev fights for free and Golovkin only fights for belts. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Wrong.

Kovalev fights for free and Golovkin only fights for belts. Am I wrong?
                    Lol no, you're right. Those are two special fighters right there. Fighting for the good of the people.

Comment

Working...
                    X