The reason Fedor was injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason Fedor was injured

i did not write this I am just passing the information on

- [i:4640ee753e]Emelianeko Fedor, who was scheduled to challenge Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira for the PRIDE Heavyweight title on PRIDE 24, has been forced to cancel his appearance at the show. Fedor was competing in Panama competing in the Sambo World Championships, from November 29 to December 1, in which he won five straight matches and achieved the championship victory. He injured his left thigh during the tournament and it will take at least three full weeks to make a complete recovery. So because of that, the main event has been changed.[/i:4640ee753e]

Man Fedors awsome he could just walk into the Ufc and easily become the champ, i belive he is the 2nd best fighter in the world next to NOG.

Fedor has One really impressive Victory and he is all of the sudden the man. I like him alot but i think he needs another big win to be considered that highly. Iam bummed he is not fighting Nog would have been great.

Comment

Check his fightfinder, the guy is machine, not only taking out both Schilt and Herring in Pride (in a very convincing fashion)

He hgas also beaten guys like Arona and well the man is tough

Comment

He is tough, and a great fighter, I told eveyone he was going to be Herring and nobody believed me, but to say he is the second best fighter in the world, I think that is pushing it......

Comment

yeah i know its pushing it a bit kaps but man i dont no i jsut seem to l;ike russian fighters, i think Rocky 4 brainwased me.

Comment

I would love to see a Fedor staredown, and when the ref tells the fighters to shake hands, he pushes the guys hands away and says "I must break you"

Comment

LOL yeah, I wouldve loved to see him and Nog throw down but he still earned his title shot so I am sure we will see this fight happen......

Comment

It will happen eventually...hopefully in the next couple of months...my guess is Prides march or April show

Comment

Working...
                X