Will GlobalMMA sponsor a fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will GlobalMMA sponsor a fighter?

And who should it be?

Hopefully some of the guys that post here on a regular basis would be considered for it. Ben (Vulgar) for instance is here a lot.

It would be cool to one day see an actual GlobalMMA event...a long way off, but who knows

Comment

<--------------------------------

Comment

hey Pal we shoud get a match sanctioned between you and me

the norwegan sensation VS the american fat ass.

put it all over the net. have a huge event get like famous people for the undercard.

we would make millions if not billions. what do you say?

Comment

i say: Lets go buddy! im in.

i thinkn i can get remco to fight rickson and sak to fight silva.. if u can get a fight with nog vs heath and frank vs ryan it would be good... i also thinkn i get get a fight between igor and sapp..

and just to make the fans happy i can let fry vs yoshida grapple.. this time frye by work,..

and btw i would kick your ass.. woohoo

Comment

i say bring it on little man. from your pictures you look like a stick.

i would eat you alive.

Comment

haha.. in fact i rolled with a 90 kg guy all muscle on friday! he was strong but after 5 minutes i got him in a guilitine

Comment

i haven;t tapped to a gil in over 10 months.

i would can opener your ass, 1 handed just to make you feel silly.

Comment

hahaha.. araz have showed me how to get out of a can opener real easy! well.. easy when the guy isnt good.. its not like i would get out of colemans canopener or somthing.. lol

Comment

really how is that?

if thats the case then i would tap you with a flying spinning reverse armbar form scarfold then finally ending it in the pretel know of doom!

Comment

Working...
                    X