No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Floyd Will Fight Guerrero, and Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    mayweather guerrero a perfect example of floyd sitting on the side lines waiting for the right opponent to come along then pounce. SMFH
    like hes done his entire career!

Comment

I think Mayweather out smarts and beats the Ghost in a pretty easy payday for Mayweather.

Comment

We all know the first time Guerrero's name was brought up for a Mayweather sweepstake they were serious about making that match up. Here we are Guerrero vs. Mayweather who's the sucker now?

Anyone know take Canelo off that card that PPV won't sell ****. None of Floyd's fights can if it didn't have any superstar on the undercard like Shane or Canelo, or an opponent who is also a certified PPV attraction. Floyd can't sell on the Floyd brand alone.

I don't know why people would care to see Guerrero vs. Mayweather. It's just another easy payday for the pied piper. Nobody who knows boxing is giving Guerrero a chance. You can store in the same cabinet as Pacquiao vs Mayweather any chance of Canelo or Trout vs Mayweather. Any threat would be stored in the Ducking bin.

Mexicans would swallow up a Canelo PPV with a good undercard of Mayweather and a fellow Mexican Guerrero. Ka-ching for the Pied piper.

Comment

I would love for Guerrero to call out Floyd to do VADA testing. We all know USADA has Floyd for its poster boy and fixes all the tainted results.

Comment

I wonder if this fight will be at WW.
            Still going to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
              I would love for Guerrero to call out Floyd to do VADA testing. We all know USADA has Floyd for its poster boy and fixes all the tainted results.
              another butt hurt pacquiao fan. just like pac-boy. you losers need to accept that pac got put to sleep.when he woke up. he did.

Comment

I will buy the PPV. Far from my first choice for Floyd, but I will buy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                  Another disenchanted pac fan.. Face the fact your hero never agreed to testing and when he finally decided not to take his special vita packs (via 24/7 ) he got KOed..

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
                    Another disenchanted pac fan.. Face the fact your hero never agreed to testing and when he finally decided not to take his special vita packs (via 24/7 ) he got KOed..
                    Stop making alts moron

Comment

This is a good matchup at ww. Who rlse could floyd face inmay at ww? Bob and gbp arent doing business right now, that eliminates a fight with bradley or any fighter in under he tr banner. Seriously, apart from cinnamon at 54 what is there? Not sure why ppl get hung up on these youmg guys getting a chance. Floyd is old, eventually one of these young cats is going to take him down if he keeps going. This is a good fight. Some ttashed the bradley v pac fight also, but not me, that was also a good matchup. These old guys imo arr obligated to give the younger guys a shot, particularly after strong performances or a strong of strong performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X