Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the real robbery..Pac vs JMM 1,2,3 or Pac vs Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you could argue the pac man jmm fights anyway you want either fighter cant say same pac bradley. just crazy that jmm didnt have one victory before the ko, if he would of even gotten even 1 decision in the first 3 fights i would have more faith in the other decisions. but bradley pac is your answer not worth even arguing. fact that all the fights in question had pac man in em make you wonder if in every fight bob arum had judges in pocket and thats not meant to be a troll statement.

Comment

Pacquiao vs Bradley without question was the real robbery.

I thought the first fight between Pacquiao vs Marquez was the clearest of the first 3 fights.

Had Pacquiao edging the 2nd fight with the third being a draw.

Comment

While Marquez deserved at least one of the first 3, there is an argument either way in all three fights. There's no real argument either way with Pac-Bradley, Pac got flat out robbed.

Comment

honestly jmm could be 4-0 to pac man that in itself is amazing

Comment

technically....there were no robberies imo. if you want to label one a robbery i'd go with pac/jmm 1 in favor of jmm. He dominated pac after the 1st round. yeah he landed some nice shots here and there but jmm thoroughly outclassed the overaggressive pac

the rest were very close but i felt pac barely lost all of them with the bradley fight being the best candidate to say pac won. bradley's defense and bodywork has ridiculously ignored. pac was credited with so many deflected and rolled punches it wasn't funny

had bradley thrown his punches properly as opposed to looping slaps then maybe people stop being so dismissive of what he accomplished. rewatch the fight without the hbo nuthugging and you'll see what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              While Marquez deserved at least one of the first 3, there is an argument either way in all three fights. There's no real argument either way with Pac-Bradley, Pac got flat out robbed.
              I can make an argument Bradley won..People throw around the word robbery far to much on this forum..Just like the word duck and exposed..

Comment

IMO The first 3 Pacquiao Vs Marquez fight's were close fights that could of gone either way. While Pacquiao clearly won against Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                X