How to tell if you're gay (seriously)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell if you're gay (seriously)

[IMG]http://www.viewzone.com/****hands.jpg[/IMG]

This is a real thing. It's called digit ratio theory and multiple studies have confirmed it. Apparently if you have a longer ring finger, it means you got more testosterone as a fetus and are more likely to be straight. A longer index finger, on the other hand, means more estrogen, making you more neurotic and sensitive and more likely to be gay.
    Last edited by Light_Speed; 12-17-2012, 10:31 AM.

if my left hand is kind of even and my right hand the ring finger is longer, does that make me bi?

Comment

I've heard of this theory before.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        if my left hand is kind of even and my right hand the ring finger is longer, does that make me bi?
        That would also make me a bisexual

Comment

Easier way to tell is if your finger is up a dudes bum hole you are probably gay.

Comment

I always told people that if their hand was bigger then their face, that meant they were gay. Then when they placed their hand to their face to measure, i'd smack their hand right into their faces

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I always told people that if their hand was bigger then their face, that meant they were gay. Then when they placed their hand to their face to measure, i'd smack their hand right into their faces
              genius..............

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

I remember that game.

Comment

i think my fingers are gay. not because of their length, they just seem to end up in men's bumholes quite frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

I remember that game.
                    Yep, we played that in Wisconsin too

Except it would either mean you were gay or had cancer.

Comment

Working...
                    X