Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England's Anthony Joshua got me into boxing. Love the sport now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheChinChecker View Post
    AHH KK. I will watch some Joe Louis fights, I think I saw an Ali fight.

Ali vs Foreman in Africa. But it was a while ago. I also noticed a lot of people nowadays like the small guys when it comes to boxing? Anyways I'll go watch some heavyweight fights after i get back tonight to see and learn more about the sport.

I'm also going to watch Oscar De La Hoya vs Felix Trinidad fight next because I just saw a HBO Legendary Nights episode on it and how big it was.
    Don't bother lol, watch De La Hoya vs Molsey instead

Oscar ran for most of the fight vs Trinidad

Comment

well good for you

Comment

Comment

I know what that word means.
          I'm sorry to insult you, but you sound pretty dumb. I read a lot of threads before starting to post and not one 'troll' thread (aka **** starting thread) have ANYTHING to do with an Olympian Boxer name Anthony Joshua. He's not even a hot topic on this forum.

99% of the troll threads is packed with Pacquaio and Floyd Mayweather Junior discussions. Both of which I have zero interest in and zero knowledge of .

Comment

You love HW boxing and you're a fan of Anthony Joshua you say?

Girl, you picked the perfect time to be a fan. Anthony Joshua is an amazing fighter and HW division is the best division in the sport right now.

Comment

Anyone who falls for this is officially exempt from imprisonment in most countries due to diminished mental facilties

Comment

Anthony Joshua is a once in a generation fighter.

He is the only person to ever get pre fight tips from Lennox Lewis and go on to win. You knew it would take a special fighter to end Lewis' incredible string of advising 32 consecutive losers.

Comment

Check out the video trading block it's a goldmine for new fans to the sport. Should keep you busy for a long while.

Comment

Bullshit.

You're an alt from ESB.

Comment

Working...
                    X