Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on mixed-race marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    Sellout? Cuanto años tu tienes? Que mentalidad es esa? I'm proud of being puertorrican. Having a relationship with someone not from Puerto Rico will not make a difference in my life. But whatever makes you happy.
    tengo 23 años , y esta es la mentalidad de un hombre que ve la deterioración de nuestra cultura. multiculturalism is essentially genocide, if the word was meant to be one culture we would have been from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by 3L MatAt@N View Post
      tengo 23 años , y esta es la mentalidad de un hombre que ve la deterioración de nuestra cultura. multiculturalism is essentially genocide, if the word was meant to be one culture we would have been from the beginning.
      You are stupid because too conservative, the world and cultures will always change.

Where do you come from?

Mexico?puerto rico? Mexico is a mix between the maya, azteca and spanish cultures.

Puerto rico is mix between spanish, "indio taino" and afro culture.

Latinos are mixed people with mixed culture.
      You are wrong my man.
      Latinos are supposed to be more open minded than that.

Estados unidos acabara siendo una mezcla completa de la cultura latina, europea y africana para dar luz a una cultura nueva.
      No tengas miedo del cambio.

Comment

Cual cultura? La heredada de España? Africa? O la de los tainos?

I can tell you that I've seen things change. I remember when Christmas was celebrated in PR the right way. But who's fault is that? The Chinnesse or Dominicans that live in the island? Or is it our fault?

The way you make it sound it is like you have ethnicity problems and that is being racist. You cant tolerate others cultures? You dont want to mix with others because it will change yours? How you think we ended up with it. There are things that I dont want to see changing. Things I reallly enjoy. But society changes, the world changes and we all change.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          Cual cultura? La heredada de España? Africa? O la de los tainos?

I can tell you that I've seen things change. I remember when Christmas was celebrated in PR the right way. But who's fault is that? The Chinnesse or Dominicans that live in the island? Or is it our fault?

The way you make it sound it is like you have ethnicity problems and that is being racist. You cant tolerate others cultures? You dont want to mix with others because it will change yours? How you think we ended up with it. There are things that I dont want to see changing. Things I reallly enjoy. But society changes, the world changes and we all change.
          The only thing that changed is that Puerto Ricans became a bunch of pendejos, over the years my people have become too docile. don't even let me get started on the f ucking dominicans, they did not ruin christmas but they have ruined just about everything else on the island. If this is the way that the world is headed then I pray that the world ends this year.

Comment

if you are in love who cares? i like all races of women. white women are my least favorite though...

Comment

Marry who ever wants to make the other person happy regardless of race.

Why stick to your own race and cut yourself and opportunity to really be happy if the possibility of the true mate would be out of the race

Comment

jesus, what culture are people trying to preserve? we pretty much adopted our culture from the spaniards LOL.

"don't marry someone you love, marry someone with the same background as you to preserve the culture of the people that raped and pillaged your ancestors... it's beautiful"

Comment

A mi me gustan las mujeres de todos los colores no me preocupo por cultura porque es mi responsabilidad como boricua de enseñar a mis hijos de mi cultura lo que somos y de donde venimos nuestra musica, arte, comida, bailes, religion, ect. eso es cultura, puedes vivir en cualquier parte del mundo y casarte con quien deseas y si enseñas a tu familia lo que son tus valores y las creencias de tu pais de origen ellos tambien creceran amando la cultura. IMO la cultura no se pierde por unirte a una persona de otro pais.

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
                    jesus, what culture are people trying to preserve? We pretty much adopted our culture from the spaniards lol.

"don't marry someone you love, marry someone with the same background as you to preserve the culture of the people that raped and pillaged your ancestors... It's beautiful"

lol

Comment

The only thing that changed is that Puerto Ricans became a bunch of pendejos, over the years my people have become too docile. don't even let me get started on the f ucking dominicans, they did not ruin christmas but they have ruined just about everything else on the island. If this is the way that the world is headed then I pray that the world ends this year.
                      Que nos hemos convertidos en pendeos? Do you live in the island? Things have changed. We have been influence by the americans since 1918, so what you expected? But is clearly that you have problems with other people not from PR, not because they ruined "your culture", it is because you are a chauvinist and you dont know better.

Comment

Working...
                      X