View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:22 AM #6
Gay Pride

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
check hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond reputecheck hook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 176,628,160,580.36
Total Points: 276,634,540,248.28
putting pactards down - I'm so sorry WAR Floyd!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by louvega View Post
Whoa! So according to Keith Kizer, both Manny and Floyd were subjected to random testing and neither failed their tests.

I bet this cleared all doubts Floyd had in fighting Manny, since the test issue was solved. Seems like the sport of boxing is clean for now.

erm...NO. This was reported at the time. It's not news. It was at the height of negotiation one and the NSAC in some kind of move to defend their credibility (or god knows what) ordered that both fighters be tested. The fighters knew about it before it happened and i believe it was only urine.
check hook is offline   Reply With Quote