View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:31 AM #15
Pain Reliever

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond reputeALAXAN_FR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,302,706,954.79
Total Points: 2,397,723,190.89
gift for myself - ALAXAN_FR thanks for the beer. Lets add this to ur collection - led Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 For good luck! - gopi11 
Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 Enjoy! - gopi11 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - merjohn32 

Lemme re-write the title ts..... should be "Established Religion may become extinct in nine nations"

Religion is a common belief of a "supernatural" existence that somehow guides a mans life throughout the course of his/her lifetime. Mostly stemmed from the human fear of the unknown, for trying to come up with a valid explanation of why and what he is. Religion has been around since man first ventured out of his cave and lit the first fire, probably that was his first god.

When i say established religion, those will be Catholicism, Islam, Protestantism (?), Taoism, Hinduism, Buddhism et al.... Its an organized set of belief that is structured to provide cohesive and controlled dogma for the believers.

just FYI.

I will have to agree that "practice" of most established religion (those we call devout) is on the downturn..... why? one other religion is replacing that....
Its called "MONEY".
ALAXAN_FR is offline   Reply With Quote