Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    FACT: Joshua is WAY bigger than Wilder.... so, get real Wilder
    FACT: Parker got 32.5%.......................... so, get real Hearn

Wilder deserves 37.5%

Wilder should take 35%

FACT: until they offer Wilder 32.5% (minimum)..... they are not serious about making the fight, and are just blowing smoke
    I can’t argue with that. Minimum 35%, Maximum 40%.............. for Joshua😂😂😂

Comment

Just make the damn fight already.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        He did. Now the sad sack of crap will give himself the excuse for moving on to a Dillian Whyte rematch because Wilder "priced himself out" (without any real negotiations) He wanted to know, he BEGGED to know where team Wilder was at as far as what they wanted. Hearn criticized team Wilder for putting things out in the media instead of talking to them. Then Hearn does it more than they do.

Hearn is a lying, pathetic sack, and in my opinion about the lowest form of scum in the boxing world.
        Why can’t you for once be unbiased? So if Wilder said he wanted 75% that is totally ok because Hearn asked what they wanted?

Let’s get one thing clear the offer that Hearn made initially to Wilder was derisory and fans that were for the fight had every reason to question if Team AJ really wanted the fight because of that offer. However it works both ways you can’t tell me Wilder wants 60% and he is serious about making the fight?

Never mind you have those Wilder horse blinkers on so carry on hating

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
          You seem to keep calling Eddie Hearn a liar like it's a bad thing mate. But it's 'obvious' Wilders going to lie because he's promoting himself. If it's ok for Wilder it's ok for Hearn to promote in this way?
          I have said over and over that I am a fan of Hearn. I admire his skill. He's a great promoter, and obviously that also means he's a great liar, just like all great promoters throughout history. It's not a bad thing. He's doing his job.

I only point out how much Hearn lies because a lot of AJ fans on this site, maybe who only started following boxing recently, appear to be completely unaware that promoters lie. They'll take anything Hearn says and automatically treat it as the gospel truth, never even considering for one second that promoters lie, a lot, especially the good ones.

Comment

Eddie is the one bringing up Wilder's name in every interview. What a ****ing Jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              seems like he planned for this anyway....You beg for a meeting and now he tells you what he wants and you come out with this stupid outburst
              What he wants is that realistic to you? He probably wants 90% in all honesty but his request does that suggest he is actively looking to fight AJ in April?

When Eddie announces next week AJ is fighting Whyte you will be the first one crying. Don’t give him a ready excuse that’s all I’m saying.

Comment

Eddie screwed up and he knows it. He can't handle that everyone is talking about Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury and there is no mention of AJ. The only time most Americans have heard of AJ is when he beat Wlad and when Wilder offered him $50 million and AJ still said no.

Now the limelight is all on Wilder and Fury. Everyone is finally talking about heavyweights, and no one mentions the king of cherry-picking. Even England is pissed that AJ disgraced the country. Yet, they are pleased Fury is trying to fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  I have said over and over that I am a fan of Hearn. I admire his skill. He's a great promoter, and obviously that also means he's a great liar, just like all great promoters throughout history. It's not a bad thing. He's doing his job.

I only point out how much Hearn lies because a lot of AJ fans on this site, maybe who only started following boxing recently, appear to be completely unaware that promoters lie. They'll take anything Hearn says and automatically treat it as the gospel truth, never even considering for one second that promoters lie, a lot, especially the good ones.
                  You were a promoter too , did you lie?

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    50/50 is fair, but they are forgetting about the true unified champion Tyson Fury. Don't underestimate him, even though of course Wilder is favoured.
                    I agree I’m not underestimating him at all that’s why I have put money on him face first hitting the canvas in round 9 as opposed to round 5 when the fight was first made

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      What he wants is that realistic to you? He probably wants 90% in all honesty but his request does that suggest he is actively looking to fight AJ in April?

When Eddie announces next week AJ is fighting Whyte you will be the first one crying. Don’t give him a ready excuse that’s all I’m saying.

Screw Eddie. AJ said pay me $50 million and I will fight you. Wilder did, and Eddie said no, no we won't fight you, even for $50 million. Eddie said he would pay Wilder a flat fee of $15 million and the fight would be in England. Wilder accepted and Eddie again, refused his own offer. Hearn and AJ literally made an offer two different times. Wilder agreed to both. And Eddie and AJ refused their own offer, on two different occasions.

Wilder is fighting Fury. That is where his attention should be and it is. Eddie is simply crying because no one in the U.S. knows anything about AJ except he was so scared of Wilder he turned down $50 million. Wilder and Fury are fighting each other. Next. It is literally the biggest heavyweight fight in the U.S. in 15 years. If Eddie really wants AJ to fight Wilder, he will wait and negotiate after Wilder beats Fury. It is Eddie's own fault, he should have just been truthful with Wilder. If Eddie would have told the truth and said, no, we won't fight Wilder next. The money, the location, none of that matters. We want AJ to have another easy victory for good money. Then Wilder could have reached an agreement with Fury sooner.

Eddie is a walking, talking excuse. Wilder is fighting Fury. End of story. Eddie made up at least five different excuses and ran away from Wilder with his tail between his legs.

Comment

Working...
                      X