Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow India / Pakistan Boxing for over 3000 years. Someone educate the Garcias..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    Nah, generalizing in that way is a form of racism. Khan wouldn't have beaten Malignaggi (an Italian-American), Judah (an African-American) and McCloskey (Irish). So just using Khan's career alone, it disproves your assertion.
    Khan was also the only boxer from the UK who made the Olympics that year. The only one. While white, black, chinese and other Brits were unable to qualify. Were they unable to qualify because the truth is they just aren't built to fight like Khan is? They didn't make it to the olympics because they were of European or African or Chinese origin right? It must have been their race and Khan proved that his race was superior by being the only one able to qualify.

You see, if you say what you say about one race, you can easily say it about all the others. It's called racism.
    No....... "Japanese people eat sushi" Am I now a racist? It's called stereotypes

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    List all the good US cricket players? Does that mean Americans are not good athletes. Boxing isn't that big in India and Pakistan but they've had some decent amateurs, they just don't have good pathways to become professionals.
    He didn't say indians/pakistanis aren't good athletes he said he has never seen a good pakistani boxer. Don't twist his words

It's one thing stereotyping a particular cuisine but when people start saying that any race is physically inferior, they are no better than Hitler. Hitler said the same sort of thing about Jews, as the Garcias are saying about Pakistanis. That sort of mentality should have been eliminated with the end of the second World War, but even now, nearly 70 years later, people are still being racist in the same sort of way.
    You are seriously comparing Danny Garcia's dad to Hitler? I have never seen a good Pakistani boxer either... I guess CHOWWOKKA = Hitler ?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      come on. don't be so black and white about it, pardon the pun.

garcia's not on his way to killing 2 million pakistanis. he's being a promoter and not a very good one. that's it, nothing more here.

also, is it racist of me to think that if some game show was to take 50 random brazilians from a favela in rio and put them up agains't 50 random indian's from bangalore that the former 50 wouldn't put the latter 50 on their ass by at least a 80 / 20 margin?
      Yes it is racist to say that. There's an equal chance the Indians would wipe out the Brazilians. You're belief otherwise is based on prejudice.

Comment

Yes it is racist to say that. There's an equal chance the Indians would wipe out the Brazilians. You're belief otherwise is based on prejudice.
        then color me racist! it's sensitive little cupcakes like you that make this world so much the more harder to tread through.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            beautiful and awesome and rich and compelling and most of all truthful.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              List all the good US cricket players? Does that mean Americans are not good athletes. Boxing isn't that big in India and Pakistan but they've had some decent amateurs, they just don't have good pathways to become professionals.
              Nature vs Nurture vs Culture - you can stick as many factors as you want into the mix, but my basic premise still stands. I also appreciate this is a topic that can run emotionally high, but I'm happy to go there in a gentle way

Look at how Indians and Pakistanis live outside of their home countries, i.e the UK. How many premier league football players are from Pakistan? How many rugby players? How many olympic field and track athletes? They have Pakistani genes and British culture and opportunity, yet the numbers are still fairly low I would imagine.

Pakistan are a great cricket and hockey country. But the rest of the world aren't in the stone ages behind them in those sports.

I know what you are getting at and I can somewhat agree with it, but genetics are a thing that have fascinated me for a long time. Some races are more gifted then others in certain departments, it's just that simple, it really is in general terms.

Comment

Are people seriously feeding this ******ed troll? He does nothing but make troll threads everyday.
                Watch, he's going to quote me and call me a racist

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  then color me racist! it's sensitive little cupcakes like you that make this world so much the more harder to tread through.
                  You're the sensitive one because you had to resort to a personal attack. That shows weakness of mind and high sensitivity. So that must mean that all people of your race must have weak minds I guess, going by your logic.. lol.. well done.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Nature vs Nurture vs Culture - you can stick as many factors as you want into the mix, but my basic premise still stands. I also appreciate this is a topic that can run emotionally high, but I'm happy to go there in a gentle way

Look at how Indians and Pakistanis live outside of their home countries, i.e the UK. How many premier league football players are from Pakistan? How many rugby players? How many olympic field and track athletes? They have Pakistani genes and British culture and opportunity, yet the numbers are still fairly low I would imagine.

Pakistan are a great cricket and hockey country. But the rest of the world aren't in the stone ages behind them in those sports.

I know what you are getting at and I can somewhat agree with it, but genetics are a thing that have fascinated me for a long time. Some races are more gifted then others in certain departments, it's just that simple, it really is in general terms.
                    ice hockey, ah? that's something i didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      So lets post videos of white fighters, PR fighters, black fighters getting KO'd and say that represents them and their race. There are lots of examples of them getting KOd. I mean LOTS.. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X