Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Tabs Wilder To Drop Joshua, Decision Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach Tabs Wilder To Drop Joshua, Decision Him

Abel Sanchez, best known as the head trainer of middleweight king Gennady Golovkin, is siding with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) to defeat IBF, IBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) - if the two undefeated champions ever step in the ring. First up for Joshua is a unification with WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs), which takes place on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Makes sense, AJ's a chinny ****

Comment

when you got two devastating punchers,the more technical one usually gets the win and that's Joshua plus no way the fight ends by decision

Comment

Can't wait for this fight to be made....It's time....

Comment

I want to see all the GGG haters loving Abel for a week.

Comment

Joshua sure is slept on.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              I want to see all the GGG haters loving Abel for a week.
              I was thinking the exact opposite. I figured the GGG fans were going to say Sanchez dksab.

Comment

Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is the reason why Gassiev got to the finals of the WBSS, if Abel sends Murat to Alabama for his last training champ before fighting Usyk, Murat wins by KO, its money in the bank.

Comment

one (1) light tap on the jaw from birdlegs and biblical is heading for heaven's open door

Comment

I could see Wilder outboxing him easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X