Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know how people can hate Teddy Atlas! Love that guy he is brutally honest!

Comment

• That means PAc landed 88+62 on Horn's head right? Not got hit with that number.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Another excuse by Pac, that he was ill or something.
        both ACLs were shot during training camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
          mcgregor watched the fight and thinks he can do the same against mayweather, i'm 100% sure of that
          LOL right.

Conor dreaming up a McGregor vs Horn match in December I bet. F#ck MMA.

And honestly Horn is so wild I could legit see McGregor beating him cuz if there is one thing Conor is good at its managing movement & distance & he'd have had Horn falling all over the ring if he shows half as much confidence in the ring as he does in the octagon. Idk about Conor's punching ability, but his defense can't be any worse then Horn's.

Comment

• Teddy just said he'd put his career on it that horn would get ktfo by the other ww champs.

Comment

• bradley looks like he needs his medication

Comment

• Pacquiao lands 32% and Horn 15% and Horn won a decision. Something wrong here.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  Klitschko too
                  id pay to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                    manny doesnt need an excuse, they kept asking him the same questions and he finally came up with an excuse because he was pissed i guess. at first he said he trusts the judges and can live with the decision.
                    For me, Manny thinks he lost or didn't do enough.

Seems that way anyway.

To call this a robbery is just crazy to me. Pac-Bradley 1 is a robbery. Horn landed more punches in this fight than Bradley landed in 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by CineScape View Post
                      Tessitore cutting bullied Tim off of the mic. Running that interview.
                      Very disrespectful!

Comment

Working...
                      X