ITV, Setanta or Sky??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITV, Setanta or Sky??

who has the best boxing coverage???

i prefer sky, altough setanta has buncy the sky pundits are better analyst and sky gets better coverage and fight commentary altough they are bias towards the brits but hey so are the others!!

sky>>ITV>>setanta

Originally posted by P29 View Post
    who has the best boxing coverage???

i prefer sky, altough setanta has buncy the sky pundits are better analyst and sky gets better coverage and fight commentary altough they are bias towards the brits but hey so are the others!!

sky>>ITV>>setanta
    Sky are wank

Setanta>>ITV>>Sky

Comment

Are you talking about the way they cover the fights? If so then probably Sky because they have all the money and they've been doing it for years.

But who the hell is on Sky anymore? We only get the British title fights on Friday nights which are alright sometimes, and then every five months or so we have to pay £15 for a Hatton fight.

On Setanta you get loads of the American fights which is excellent. Also Joe Calzaghe and David Haye. Setanta is the home of boxing for British tv these days.

Comment

Setanta then ITV. Sky is good too

Comment

Sky then Setanta.

ITV have John Rawling who is gash.

Comment

Originally posted by The Legacy View Post
            Are you talking about the way they cover the fights? If so then probably Sky because they have all the money and they've been doing it for years.

But who the hell is on Sky anymore? We only get the British title fights on Friday nights which are alright sometimes, and then every five months or so we have to pay £15 for a Hatton fight.

On Setanta you get loads of the American fights which is excellent. Also Joe Calzaghe and David Haye. Setanta is the home of boxing for British tv these days.
            yeah i meany the coverage, setanta is definately the home of boxing now

Comment

HBO put all these bums to shame. They need somneone who knows his **** just like Claude Abrams, but has the energy of Steve bunce minus the annoying squeaky cockney prick accent. I was gonna say not such an ugly beerr bellied fat twat too but that is asking for toomuch from limey presenters. I bet them TV stations don't have staff gyms like they do in europe, the fat British ****s!

Comment

Setanta is a cool channel.

Even the story of the wear the name 'Setanta' originates from is cool as ****.

Comment

i like jim watt, he really knows his stuff, especially when you compare him to people like duke mckenzie. im not fussed setanta vs sky though i'll enjoy both, especially as setanta has the better fights these days. their both **** loads better than american coverage, especially HBO with larry ****ing merchant who annoys the piss out of me

Comment

All 3 are ok but i am not to keen on the guy that did the commentary for the Haye Barrett fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X