Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you usually order at Chinese restaurants?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    I'm actually from Hong Kong so I don't order any westernised Chinese crap in London where I'm located. I'll only ever order dim sum, ho fun, hotpot/steamboat and other Sichuan cuisine like water cooked beef
    Is there a major difference between Western Chinese cuisine and authentic/legit Chinese cuisine? My homieks father say's it's like night and day, but he lives here in SA. I'd like to get the opinion of a dude who comes from China, or in this instance, Hong Kong.

Also, what's HK like to live in? It's one of those cities I would have loved to have spent a year living in.

Comment

Mongolian Beef
      Sweet and sour shrimp
      Sweet and sour pork
      Orange Chicken
      Kung Pao Chicken
      Shrimp or chicken chow mein
      Wonton soup

Comment

Oh, and to answer the question, sweet and sour pork, and fried rice.

All that dope shiet like pork intestines is harder to find in my city.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Mongolian Beef
          Sweet and sour shrimp
          Sweet and sour pork
          Orange Chicken
          Kung Pao Chicken
          Shrimp or chicken chow mein
          Wonton soup
          I need to try ALL that shiet.

By the by, I watched Raw and Smackdown live for the first time this week.

I wanted to message you. But then I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            I need to try ALL that shiet.

By the by, I watched Raw and Smackdown live for the first time this week.

I wanted to message you. But then I didn't.
            Raw was good, I liked the worked shoot between Cena and Roman. One of the best exchanges I've seen in a while, but Cena really tore him a new one towards the end, he might have even went off script lol. I think Vince is using Cena to try to bring the best out of Roman.

Seeing the promo with those two makes me realize how Reigns' mic skills is so far below Cena, at least by a couple levels.

Comment

I forgot about Peking duck with the sauce.

Comment

Raw was good, I liked the worked shoot between Cena and Roman. One of the best exchanges I've seen in a while, but Cena really tore him a new one towards the end, he might have even went off script lol. I think Vince is using Cena to try to bring the best out of Roman.

Seeing the promo with those two makes me realize how Reigns' mic skills is so far below Cena, at least by a couple levels.
                During that promo in particular was when I thought about PMing you. That whole "See ya fourth wall!" comment Cena made legit made me think it was off script. Then Reigns lost it and started actually performing better.

Cena is a legit GOAT on the mic. Say what you will about his jorts and shiet, but give him a mic, and he'll own a promo.

I don't think Reigns will ever reach that level. Cena was always dope on the mic.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                  During that promo in particular was when I thought about PMing you. That whole "See ya fourth wall!" comment Cena made legit made me think it was off script. Then Reigns lost it and started actually performing better.

Cena is a legit GOAT on the mic. Say what you will about his jorts and shiet, but give him a mic, and he'll own a promo.

I don't think Reigns will ever reach that level. Cena was always dope on the mic.
                  That's the difference between the two. Early on, Cena wasn't seen as the next big thing since he came from the same class as guys like Orton and Lesnar, so he had to really earn his spot and got over on his own. Reigns is similar to Orton. Second generation wrestler who was groomed for success before he even learned how to lace up his boots.

Cena gets booed, he rolls with it. When Reigns gets booed it clearly gets to his head, but he has gotten better recently. He's very good in the ring actually, he just doesn't have that natural charisma that all the number one guys (Cena, Austin, Rock, Hogan) had.

Comment

Do you get those grim prawn crackers free with every meal in the States? I always throw them away cos they taste like piss flavoured cardboard.

Comment

That's the difference between the two. Early on, Cena wasn't seen as the next big thing since he came from the same class as guys like Orton and Lesnar, so he had to really earn his spot and got over on his own. Reigns is similar to Orton. Second generation wrestler who was groomed for success before he even learned how to lace up his boots.

Cena gets booed, he rolls with it. When Reigns gets booed it clearly gets to his head, but he has gotten better recently. He's very good in the ring actually, he just doesn't have that natural charisma that all the number one guys (Cena, Austin, Rock, Hogan) had.
                      I've actually been a huge fan of Reigns since his NXT, suit and watch wearing days. Still a major fan of the dude, and I don't give a **** what the detractors say.

That said, I'm also very aware of the fact that he'll never be as charismatic or quick on his feet as Cena, or Owens, or Wyatt, etc. I still dig him, though.

I kinda feel bad for second gen dudes though. Ted Di Biase, Cody Rhodes, Gold Dust, Reigns, Usos, Orton, Curtis Axel, etc. They have to fill ****ing massive shoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X