No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Turns Back Austin Trout, Retains IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
    Trout already beat Cotto once and the twins i think both beat him even they werent super impressive today. Doubt Cotto would take the fight.
    I hate to say something like this but I think Cotto rediscovered his fire. Not only that but Cotto really only ever had problems with southpaws and EXTREME pressure.

Stylistically the Charlo brothers dont appear like they can out Cotto, miguel Cotto.

Cotto takes a Charlo brother all day over a guy like Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      I hate to say something like this but I think Cotto rediscovered his fire. Not only that but Cotto really only ever had problems with southpaws and EXTREME pressure.

Stylistically the Charlo brothers dont appear like they can out Cotto, miguel Cotto.

Cotto takes a Charlo brother all day over a guy like Lara.
      I just don't see it in Cotto anymore really. Idk i think he just wants to retire.

I agree he doesn't want anything to do with Lara but i doubt he wants to deal with people as big and strong as the Charlos.

Personally my money's on him fighting Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        golovkin is ducking the charlo brothers.
        As soon as one of them open r mouth about GGG, this is exactly what y'all gonna say.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          That dude is tweaking his ass off lmfao. The brother between the two corona girls

clutch, I actually had Trout winning the 11th pretty clearly I think it was.

The fight seemed competitive but Charlo looked wayyy passive in what I saw. Guess Trout musta lost a lot of early rounds
          After rewatching the round I gave it to Trout

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
            As soon as one of them open r mouth about GGG, this is exactly what y'all gonna say.
            im not being serious, im just making fun of the idiots on this forum.

according to boxinscene everyone is ducking everyone. this is where i come in to make fun of them

Comment

Trout has skills and a good heart, but he seems too take a while to get in his rhythm and he loses the early rounds as a result.

Comment

Close fight but I had Charlo winning by 1 round. Also think that cut have the impression that Charlo landed way more. I think Cotto faces the Younger Charlo and wins and retires as a champ. Don't think he fights Lara or OC (Older Charlo)

Comment

This was a good fight. Jermall is definitely the better of the Charlo twins. He did everything Jermell didn't know how to do against John Jackson. Trout showed he is still one of the better fighters at 154 as well.

I could see either guy getting the decision, and the scorecards were fine, which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    Trout has skills and a good heart, but he seems too take a while to get in his rhythm and he loses the early rounds as a result.
                    Yeah, not to mention he throws pitty patty punches most of the time and slappy jabs with nothing on them. He caught Charlo flush with shots many times, but unfortunately there was just no power on them to have a major effect.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      golovkin is ducking the charlo brothers.
                      Golovkin only fights Drunks, Bums, and Taxi Drivers oh my.

Comment

Working...
                      X