No announcement yet.

Shinya Aoki: The Japanese Strangler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shinya Aoki: The Japanese Strangler

Thanks for posting. I haven't seen him fight and haven't followed his career, but he seems to have great flexibility.

Comment

Yea, thanks for this post. I really like Aoki, and I've only seen a handful of his fights. Great stuff, he's crazy, intelligent and agressive fighter. Shame Aoki vs. Penn will never happen. How does the UFC claim to be better than boxing in that regard?

Comment

Best BJJ in the game.

Comment

good vid.

looks like an entertaining fighter

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Best BJJ in the game.

Comment

Man I hope Aoki beats Gilbert Melendez's ass this saturday. I have a feeling he's getting knocked out though.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Nate's only a brown belt. Of course that's under Cesar Gracie, so yea, he's awesome. I'll be a Diaz Bros. fan for life, I'd love to see Nate vs. Aoki @ lightweight, but Aoki's JJ is better overall than both Nick & Nate.

But Nick Diaz is one of my favorite fighters. If anyone watched his last fight agains Zarmokis, turn the volume off (Worst. Announcers. Ever. they ruin the fight). Nick vs. Gomi one of my favorite fights of all time, beauty is that gogoplata, or omoplata, whichever it is. [Lol, I appreciate and love BJJ, but obviously I don't know too much]
                Last edited by Aperion; 04-15-2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

People saying that havent seen Aoki's fights. I've got a link for a torrent of the DREAM events (1-12) if your interested.

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/2125003/2325666/
                  Last edited by Rastamouse; 04-15-2010, 03:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

You put me in a hard spot Kaps. You know I got love for Nick.

But Shinya, he is unparalleled in the sub game. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X