Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe size does matter; pacquiao's lawyer requests 145 catchweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    He would kill himself to do that. Really, really bad.

i stood right next to the fighters at the Cotto-Clottey weigh-in. Cotto made 146 no sweat - was standing, chatting, clearly in great shape. Clottey immediately plopped his a** down and swallowed bottle after bottle of pedialyte. For at least 15-20 minutes. It was scary. The guy belongs at 154 (he's fought there several times before) and can barely make welter. 145? Not a chance.
    Im dazed can I use this post to start a thread

Comment

Originally posted by k1t3 View Post
      It's for the world mannyweight championship, of course it's at 145.
      LMAOOO @ mannyweight championship. Very clever.

Pac and Mayweather are both starting to annoy me.

Comment

Manny should fight Clottey at 147lbs. I would be dismay he would ask for 145lbs. But Manny's Promoter already said 147lbs.

I think Manny will fight him at 147lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian 28 View Post
          Im dazed can I use this post to start a thread
          I dont have an issue with it.

Comment

why don't pacquiao just move down to 140 and make a fight with tim bradley? it's obvious he doesn't want to fight true welterweights.

Comment

Pacman is a fraud if this happens. Funny how there is always conflicting reports out of Team Pacman. They run a quite the shady team over there.

Comment

I believe that the general consensus is that Manny has settled into the division well.

Comment

If this fight is anything less then 147..then its just as bad as Nate Campbell.
                  haha not really.

Comment

I know this has been discussed before, but, the simple fact is that Clottey actually won't be able to make 145. He simply can't make it anymore. He was able to a long time ago but not anymore.

It would be no different than asking Pac to go back down to 126/130 and fight one of the top guys there. He just couldn't do it. Now, you might think "But Clottey has to only go two pounds down. 130 is going twelve pounds for Pacman!", which is right and yet he made 130 only a year and a half ago. Clottey hasn't been able to make 145 for literally four years and, get this, before that hadn't made less than 147 in seven years.

He struggled to make 147 in his last fight against Cotto. His biggest fight ever. In his previous biggest fights he had easily been able to make weight but he is not 25 anymore.

Seriously, if they make him go for 145, not only is Pac on Roids, but he and his team are a bunch of slime sucking, piece of **** mutha****as.

How is Clottey too big, when Pac just beat Cotto (while Clottey lost to him) and Cotto is basically the same size as Clottey. Cotto is one inch shorter Clottey and weighs in just as much and Pac didn't look anything like a midget compared to Cotto. In fact, he looked the same size.....Because he basically is! He's only half an inch shorter than Cotto, one and a half inches shorter than Clottey, and despite what everyone says Clottey has never weighed in near 170 as a WW.

Pac will come in at one and a half inches shorter and about six pounds lighter going from records.

In all reality, people are horribly fooled into thinking Pac is some kind of small guy going up against huge monsters! Look at the Pac/Cotto fight. They were as big as each other! If Cotto beat Clottey and Pac knocked out Cotto, what's the problem? If they make it a catchweight, which I don't think they'll do, it will be as big a disgrace as Money Mai trying to fight Mathew Hatton or 40 year old Campbell.

Comment

If this fight is anything less then 147..then its just as bad as Nate Campbell.
                      Nate Campbell is a ****ing lightweight. BAD BAD ANALOGY.

Comment

Working...
                      X