Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saint vs. Cowboys... i got two words WHO DAT?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Mustang View Post
    perfect day for the game ... there's a Snow Storm dropping like 20 inches of snow on us .... football and pu$$y are perfect in snow storms
    Yea... We got like 16 inches and counting right now...

GO COWBOYS!

Comment

How come the Nfl website is streaming this stuff, i thought they wanted our money. My dad says they make the money off advertisements and that is why their streaming it on their website. If thats the case I'm good with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
        How come the Nfl website is streaming this stuff, i thought they wanted our money. My dad says they make the money off advertisements and that is why their streaming it on their website. If thats the case I'm good with that!
        because most people dont have the NFL network.

im suprised that channel ever makes money. im a freaking huge football fan and i hardly ever watch the NFL network. they got weak shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          I'm in Maryland in between Baltimore and DC ... it's still snowing wont stop till tomorrow

Comment

I'm in Maryland in between Baltimore and DC ... it's still snowing wont stop till tomorrow
            It still snowing here too! My dad says it suppose to be all night! I got a mild flu, so I've been sleeping alot. I woke up at 430 pm about!

Comment

Same here...

Comment

man **** all that snow.

im at work in blue jeans and a long sleeve T. suck on that!

Comment

I really hope the saints blow them out of the water

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    I really hope the saints blow them out of the water
                    me and you both.

they only thing we saint fans hate worse than a falcon is a cowboy.

Comment

Us Eagle fans are rooting for you Saints, but!!! I personally have a bad-feeling about this game and that the Cowboys trying to prove something since they always have a horrible December!

Comment

Working...
                      X