No announcement yet.

Silent Hill 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill 2

Anyone ever beat or played this for PS2?

I played the new Silent Hill on the 360. What a steaming pile of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Anyone ever beat or played this for PS2?
      I own it and i beat it plenty times,its the best game ever made IMO.....You didnt beat it?

Comment

Own it, played it, beat it.

3 is even cooler, IMO.

Though there is something to be said for the creepiness of "Pyramid Head".

Comment

the movie was freaking scary

Comment

I played it but I havent continued. I finished the first game IMO

Comment

I'm a SERIOUS Silent Hill fan, Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X were my two first PS2 games, the only one I haven't played 100% threw is 4 due to mad PS2 issues, I will soon though. I played and beat them all including Origins and Homecoming. next to Resident Evil and Grand Theft Auto Silent Hill is my favorite non sports game. they are coming out with a release for PS2 and Wii that is made the classic way, it's called Silent Hill Shattered Memories and it will be awesome, I really enjoy that puzzle, quiet, survival horror type game, they are literally the best kinds of games to play besides sports games

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                I'm a SERIOUS Silent Hill fan, Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X were my two first PS2 games, the only one I haven't played 100% threw is 4 due to mad PS2 issues, I will soon though. I played and beat them all including Origins and Homecoming. next to Resident Evil and Grand Theft Auto Silent Hill is my favorite non sports game. they are coming out with a release for PS2 and Wii that is made the classic way, it's called Silent Hill Shattered Memories and it will be awesome, I really enjoy that puzzle, quiet, survival horror type game, they are literally the best kinds of games to play besides sports games
                YEA,i bought a PSP cause Silent Hill Shattered Memories is coming out on it,after that i will have Every Silent Hill game!

Comment

Yes i've beat all the good silent Hill's. 1-4.

5 is a pos, indeed.

SH4 wasn't praised nowhere near as much as the first 2, or even 3. I thought it was good, I liked how you had to take care of the apartment or the hauntings would get out of control.

Comment

SH2 is amazing, easily my favourite of the series, love that game.

Comment

Working...
                    X