Sauna Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sauna Suit

http://www.realsaunasweatsuit.com/

If you want too slim down too make weight or you just want the weight off you really do need it. I got my suit last week and it works miracle it is a must have... I ve shed 6 kilo's in 2 weeks

but you only lose water weight.

Comment

also it gave me a massive headache the next day

Comment

I dehydrate rather quickly while using the sauna suit.

Comment

makes you sweat liek a mo foka but you feel liek **** afterwords

Comment

i have one ..i like it....but like he said it is mainly water weight

Comment

It's basically all water weight.

If you HAVE to shed weight like right before a fight, then i guess it's useful, but the weight loss is temporary, and you won't be %100 for your fight.

Comment

i wore one for a 30 minute workout on the eliptical machine the other day and i was actually POURING SWEAT! There was puddles on the ground, like when I out my arms down about half a cup of sweat each arm leaked out the sleeves. I weighed in before and after and I had lost 3 pounds. After that though I was so thirsty that I ended up drinking like 4 Welchs grape juices two cranberry juices a diet soda and hella water and I STILL felt dehydrated and like ****.

Comment

before tournaments we usually use those 2 weeks before...just so our body can get used to the weight

if your gonna use those at all, its good to crash 2 weeks before not the day before

then when tournaments come by after our fights we jsut drink pedialyte and protien shakes

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                    It's basically all water weight.

If you HAVE to shed weight like right before a fight, then i guess it's useful, but the weight loss is temporary, and you won't be %100 for your fight.

Well said!

Boxing is probably the only sport in the world where dedyration is considered healthy. Everybody else thinks it is unhealthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X