Collapse
No announcement yet.

hbo or showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whichever one has the better card or best main event match up will be the one i'm watching. Not biased for one over the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I agree with this..But if faced with a choice which provider would you choose??It would have to be HBO,no??
      Without a doubt, I'd choose showtime. More fights. On Friday & Saturday. Most prelim bouts on sho-extreme. Showtime easily & without a doubt.

Comment

I prefer HBO, I don't know even with all the bias, HBO has just been the number one for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Without a doubt, I'd choose showtime. More fights. On Friday & Saturday. Most prelim bouts on sho-extreme. Showtime easily & without a doubt.
          Interesting,while I think your right..I would have to go with HBO,just because they always have the event of the yr..

Comment

It seems like Showtime shows more fights I would have to go with them.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              As far as who puts on the better fights/cards, it's undoubtedly been Showtime over the last four or five years.But I find it difficult to support a network that would pay somebody like Malignaggi to commentate.I don't care if Tarver is a steroid abusing milkd^d that cheated on his wife, because he's far and away better than that twat.

EDIT: milkd^d is censored?
              I think Paulie is the best thing that happened to Showtime. He's their version of Roy.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Showtime.

Bernstein>Any color commentator on HBO. Makes by far the biggest difference for me.
              Bernstein is awful in my opinion. He's always picking losers. It seems as if he's putting attributes in a computer for his predictions.

I have to go with HBO strictly on production. Showtime makes me think of the old Sunday Night Fights on fox.

Comment

Working...
              X