Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sergio Martinez the most beloved CURRENT boxer among forum fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sergio Martinez the most beloved CURRENT boxer among forum fans?

Among forum fans, he's gotta be #1 current boxer or close to it. I think Cotto was a heavy favorite but have recently lost a lot of popularity.
    Yes
    70.31%
    No
    21.88%
    Neutral
    7.81%

Cotto remains popular with his true fans. Losses don't chase true fans away, true fans win with honor and loose with grace and acceptance!! Of course many fans are "idiots" and prefer to berate a fighter when he looses but thats ok they don't really mean much anyway, their the real loosers!
    As for Sergio if he starts fighting on a regular shedule once he's healed up I'll enjot following his fights. I don't care for his style much and it seems his personality is abit phoney but I don't judge fighters strictly on that I do judge them by activity, effort and skills! Ring the bell Sergio and stop calling out the smaller guys, if your the Middleweight Champ defend it!!! Ray.

Comment

Marquez and possibly Froch might be up there too.

Comment

He's up there for sure - although he generates a fair bit of hate from Pac and Floyd fans, for obvious reasons.

Most fighters seem to get hate around here though.

Comment

He received a lot of support for the Chavez fight because he was facing a fraud and a cheating spoiled brat. When he starts talking trash towards Floyd and Pac again he will lose a lot of that support.

Comment

He's definitely up there. Most of the Argentinians are pretty popular when you think about it. Lucas must be the most popular fighter amongst boxing fans who hasn't yet won a world title.

Sergio's a classy dude and an exciting fighter, and he's also done it all the hard way. He's a hard guy not to like.

Comment

Any fighter that's for sure putting on a good show.

Martinez
              Pac
              Gmaboa
              Matthysse
              Danny Garcia
              Marquez ol' complaining ass

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
                Any fighter that's for sure putting on a good show.

Martinez
                Pac
                Gmaboa
                Matthysse
                Danny Garcia
                Marquez ol' complaining ass

Good call on Matthysse and Gamboa. Those two don't get a lot of hate around here.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Marquez and possibly Froch might be up there too.
                  Marquez gets too much hate for bieng Marquez on forums. I would say Martinez especially after schooling Chavez, everyone who was about to jump on the bandwagon.. jumped!

Comment

NSB has a new flavor of the month all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X