View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 02:08 PM #96
biased dickrider

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,172,963.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Is JMM not Mexican and Pacquiao not Filipino? Some of you might be reaching with this one, I understand the HATE for Broner but Scream Racism when it is Warranted, not because of EMOTIONAL FEELS towards a fighter you just "HATE"

Broner is doing a little bit TOO MUCH TALKING THOUGH...but I have a simple solution, why don't somebody fight him and SHUT HIM UP? Just Saying! That would be the best way to handle this instead of being on this forum just crying about every little thing that comes out of his mouth...I don't keep up with Broner that much, only time I hear about what he is up to is when people who "CLAIM THEY HATE HIM" post everything he does on this forum and start 1-2 Threads about him EVERYDAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANIAC310 View Post
"Who wanna keep seeing a Mexican and a Filipean fight each other"

Now if a Mexican fighter let's say Rios said "who wants to see two black fighters fight each other" these Broner fans would be outraged.

Why would Broner bring up their race or nationalities anyway?

If you haven't noticed his racism yet you're a fool
It happens on this forum all the time, why do you think some people bash the Ward vs Dawson fight...but they cover it up with "OH IT IS BECAUSE THEIR STYLE" blah blah blah No for many it is because both are BLACK
KnockUTheFukOut is offline   Reply With Quote