No announcement yet.

Why nice guys finish last

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why nice guys finish last

It isn't because we can't pull bitches. It is because we don't overly try.

Not that we don't do so when the time is right, but we don't like to deal in trickery and shit like that.

That's why we keep a few different girls on booty call 365 days a year, while also occasionally pulling girls from the bar on those times when the stars align.

I have never in my life heard a 'nice guy' talk about pulling bitches.

Comment

Being nice in itself isn't the problem - it's only a problem when it comes across as fake or manipulative. The two major factors apart from looks are confidence and being a fun, cool guy, basically. That can include ''nice guys'', ''bad boys'' or anybody in between.

Comment

That was weird, I am a nice guy I think, but I don't have *****es on a booty call 365 days a year.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          I have never in my life heard a 'nice guy' talk about pulling bitches.
          I agree nice guys are more humble and modest than that, they don't kiss and tell and would rather not show off about all the action they get. But I do agree with him that nice guys tend not to overly try, and they also have higher standards in girls.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I agree nice guys are more humble and modest than that, they don't kiss and tell and would rather not show off about all the action they get. But I do agree with him that nice guys tend not to overly try, and they also have higher standards in girls.

I couldn't have said that better myself, Kev.

Comment

Heat doesn't finish last

Comment

Girls always ask where all the "nice guys" are...

They're in the ****ing friendzone where you left 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  If someone doesn't want a serious relationship and just wants fun, they have to usually just play a numbers game. It's just one of those things men have to do. Very few women will ever approach a man. I guess they just see it as unfeminine. And I can understand why. Women want men who can show them that they have balls to some degree. In other words [in their minds] the ability to protect them or stand up for them.

The downside for girls is that they are limited to the men who come up to them. But that's nature.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X