No announcement yet.

LARGE PHOTO GALLERY: Mayweather-Ortiz..."STARPOWER"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kneeguel's Papi View Post
    Miss Jackson is angelic, she is my ideal woman.... Straight wifey material.
    You think floyd's gonna marry her?

She looks like an angelic decoration in floyd's backround. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
      You think floyd's gonna marry her?

She looks like an angelic decoration in floyd's backround. IMO.
      I think he will marry her, but it looks to me like she is in it for the fame and money.....

Comment

I think he will marry her, but it looks to me like she is in it for the fame and money.....
        The money and lifestyle, no doubt. Who wouldn't enjoy that?

The fame? I dunno. She has mainly been in the media lately because of the fight.

side note:
        From what I saw on 24/7, Floyd's kids seem to have a pretty good relationship with him. In the gym, in the dressing room after the fight, etc. I am no psychology expert, but they seem like normal, playing, well-adjusted kids to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          Hahahaha... Why does she have Paulie Malignaggi fixing her dress at the beginning?

Comment

Hahahaha... Why does she have Paulie Malignaggi fixing her dress at the beginning?

Dude does look like Paulie with a haircut.

Comment

Good point, I noticed that floyd doesn't put too much attention on her, I mean compared to floyd's attention to 50. Miss jackson looks pathetic, I mean she looks like like she's under floyd's payroll.

Comment

Yeah she is very beautiful. Floyd definitely deserves someone as hot as her. The only thing I keep envisioning though is does she dwarf floyd in height? i just get that impression.

Comment

Originally posted by sapak View Post
                  Good point, I noticed that floyd doesn't put too much attention on her, I mean compared to floyd's attention to 50. Miss jackson looks pathetic, I mean she looks like like she's under floyd's payroll.
                  And Junky crying in church looks like she has a great life? Right?

Comment

Jay-Z - American Gangster (MidasTouchRMX) by midastouchlive

Comment

Working...
                    X