Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. follow his father and uncle into training after he retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. follow his father and uncle into training after he retires

It looks like he's already started to move on to training fighters on the card over the weekend working their corners. Do you think this will be his move after boxing aside from promoting and do you think he has what it takes to become a top trainer?

It looks like he's looking to build TMT Empire, not spread his knowledge in the game. I could see him maybe finding a pupil or two at the most unless he, probably, gets too caught up in $$$.

It would be interesting to see him tutor his "little brother."

Comment

No he wants to promote, i.e make more money.

Frankly I don't really care to see him as a promoter, being as greedy as he is and how he's all about the money. He'll become another Arum or Don King if he's successful at it, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        No he wants to promote, i.e make more money.

Frankly I don't really care to see him as a promoter, being as greedy as he is and how he's all about the money. He'll become another Arum or Don King if he's successful at it, imo.
        Yea i definitely see him being a promoter first but i was just thinking he may train as well as another means of income. Although he doesnt need it. As well as maybe a way to stay kinda hands on in the sport

Comment

Who cares? Why is there a new Floyd thread every 2 minutes?

Does Floyd like flowers?

What's Floyd's favorite color?

VIDEO: Floyd's birthday!

Floyd vs. fighter x.

Man, you guys are some straight up groupies.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            Who cares? Why is there a new Floyd thread every 2 minutes?

Does Floyd like flowers?

What's Floyd's favorite color?

VIDEO: Floyd's birthday!

Floyd vs. fighter x.

Man, you guys are some straight up groupies.
            Naw sorry hes actually not even my favorite fighter. Just read another thread about him retiring and this came to mind so i was wondering what other peoples thoughts on this were

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
              Yea i definitely see him being a promoter first but i was just thinking he may train as well as another means of income. Although he doesnt need it. As well as maybe a way to stay kinda hands on in the sport
              I just can't see it. Floyd has his eyes on making millions & millions of dollars and there's too much time & work with not a lot of payoff being a trainer.

He could be a good one though probably if his mind was 100% dedicated to it, same with Bernard Hopkins but these guys want to be more of business men.

Maybe if floyd's kids grow up to become boxers he would train them, but living the rich life they are I doubt they'll be boxers.

Comment

Comment

I don't think so. I think he will keep trying build promotional outfit it wih that said, I saw a video of him going over the shoulder roll Or straight right and he was really patient and he seemed to give you every angle. But this was before he became money mayweather so who knows if he will be that patient or eager to pass on some wisdom

Comment

Working...
                  X