No announcement yet.

Rigo fans are..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo fans are..

.. the sorriest sack of dips.hitss ever to come across this forum, or any forum at all. The stupidity of these delusional idiots is beyond any measurement. They are clearly in a league of their own.
    I haven't prayed since in a long time but tonight i'm praying Donaire knocks Rigo out cold so these morons shut up already.

Have you met the p@ktards or Klitards?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Have you met the p@ktards or Klitards?
      I've met every kind of tards there is but these guys take the cake.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Rigondeaux. Also a big fan of Donaire. Where does this place me? Rigai******??

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
          I've met every kind of tards there is but these guys take the cake.
          I have to agree.

Rigo is getting the shot of a lifetime and instead of complying he's playing games, stalling on signing the VADA contract, giving excuse after excuse why he needs more time to sign, etc. Yet according to his fanboys its Donaire who's trying to duck Rigo despite the fact that Donaire is signed, set and ready to start training. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            I'm a big fan of Rigondeaux. Also a big fan of Donaire. Where does this place me? Rigai******??
            My bad, making generalizations is wrong. Should've said the majority of them. Of course there are always exceptions. But it just seems there's just a few in this case. It's partly your fault too, you need to speak up cause these idiot loudmouths are giving all Rigo fans a bad rep.

Comment

Rigo has skills and pedigree that can trouble and beat both Donaire and Mares. Props to Donaire for taking Rigo since Arum wont let him fight Mares. That said Rigo is more than a live dog in the nonito fight.

Comment

At least the Fl0mos, Pac-tards, and Klitards have legitimate stars that they back.

But freaking Rigondeaux? You got to be kidding me. I mean damn. 11 pro bouts and yet outside of like 1 or 2 cool Rigo fans on this site, the rest are whiny, entitled, annoying ass little biznatches

Comment

I would consider myself a Rigondeaux fan, but I agree there are annoying Rigo fans out there. He is getting a great opportunity here, but I believe he deserves it. He is one of the best possible opponents Donaire can fight at this point, and certainly better than the last bunch of fighters Nonito has been in the ring with. But some fans have been very disrespectful to Donaire for no apparent reason. I recognize Donaire as a talented fighter, and although I don't agree with his fighter of the year award, I do think he is certainly one of the top guys in his weight class. I think we also need to give some attention to how annoying some of Nonito's fans have been. It goes both ways, just like any fan bases out there. Can anyone really name a group of fans that are completely unbiased and respectful 100% of the time? It's impossible. no matter what you are bound to have those fans who are blind to reality and make outlandish, disrespectful claims about the opposition. To say one group is worse than another is a bit pointless in my opinion. it just stirs up problems.

Comment

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
                    .. the sorriest sack of dips.hitss ever to come across this forum, or any forum at all. The stupidity of these delusional idiots is beyond any measurement. They are clearly in a league of their own.
                    I haven't prayed since in a long time but tonight i'm praying Donaire knocks Rigo out cold so these morons shut up already.
                    I don't care what you think but you won't last with this long...good luck anyway...

Comment

Working...
                    X