No announcement yet.

Manny vs GGG!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny vs GGG!

tired of all the bandwagon GGG fans that hopped off from pac and is now trying to diss him. tell your guy to meet manny at 150 with a 15lbs rehydration clause and let's put this to rest!

LMAO you think that GGG could drain down to 150? not to mention Manny was seen eating pizza before his last weigh in.

Comment

Genuine questions.

Did you follow boxing before Pacquaio?
      Do you watch much boxing outside of things pertaining to Pacquaio?
      Do you try to find a way to make anything boxing related to Pacquaio?

Not trying to be a d1ck but you sound a lot like one of Mayweather's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        LMAO you think that GGG could drain down to 150? not to mention Manny was seen eating pizza before his last weigh in.
        well he aint gonna move up to 168 so he better come down. 150 wtih 15lbs rehydration clause is fair enough. if he trains right he'll be healthy come fight night and be at 165 max.

Comment

What a stupid thread. Maybe he should also fight Wilder at 185 with a 30 pound rehydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Genuine questions.

Did you follow boxing before Pacquaio?
            Do you watch much boxing outside of things pertaining to Pacquaio?
            Do you try to find a way to make anything boxing related to Pacquaio?

Not trying to be a d1ck but you sound a lot like one of Mayweather's fans.
            yes, mike tyson was my fav fighter before manny.

yes, i saw the canelo vs ggg rematch.

no, i dont try to find a way to make anything boxing related to pac? wtf???

the bolded, damm! reality check! thanks for letting me know. i will always be a manny fan tho.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              tired of all the bandwagon GGG fans that hopped off from pac and is now trying to diss him. tell your guy to meet manny at 150 with a 15lbs rehydration clause and let's put this to rest!
              I'm a fan of both and I won't wish that on Manny. Way too small for that kind of fight

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                What a stupid thread. Maybe he should also fight Wilder at 185 with a 30 pound rehydration clause.
                stop it! that's reaching. GGG at 150 with 15lbs rehydration clause. he'll be at his regular weight 165. put up or shut up!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  I'm a fan of both and I won't wish that on Manny. Way too small for that kind of fight
                  if GGG can make 150 healthy lol. we gonna handicap this punk.

Comment

Well GGG just lost, so Manny draining him and fighting him after a loss is right down pac's alley!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X