Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP to that's kid that went to N Korea and just died but damn why go there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad and really can not possible think what happened to him. Tests show no sign off virus, mri shows no trauma, doctors think a serious respiratory deprivation of the brain caused by a medical event such as a heart attack caused it but no suggestion as to how. The fact t happened and he "came back" from he dead so to speak suggests to me it happened in a controlled medical setting, possibly due to experiments and other things which don't care thinking about.

Or, could it have been caused by a stroke or blood clot? There are reports these camps employ torture techniques commonly involving putting someone in an awfully small cage or cell/hole. Talking about contortionist sized things here. They put u in for hours or even days to mess up your blood flow. Often people need links amputating after and many have strokes. When they take you out, they then abruptly stretch your limps out to make it worse. Could impaired circulation have caused a stroke or heart attack - or could simply have been left in such a position for hours or days meant his brain was slowly starved until he became a vegetable and no one noticed until they took him out and it was like "damn"

I think the latter cud be it, having read about these camps.

What is a mystery though is why him? Every other overseas prisoner in Korea bar Kenneth bae mentioned pretty cushy treatment (and even in Kenneth's case no torture). So what was this all about? Was it to do with escalating tensions in the world at the time? Did he say or do something?

Either way really sad and horrific. Seemed a good kid with a good future and family. Re those calling him stupid, I've done a lot of travelling around east Asia and there are plenty of orgnIsed trips to NK and 99% nothing happens and in fact people talk of the hospitality (they don't show u the real country, it's like being on a film set) and how incredibly safe it therefore is. I can not assume some sort of complacency as a result led l him taking a risk - but I did far dumber things than that when I was in Asia and in pretty sure all u guys judging effed up before to. In no way does it mean he deserved any of this. I know it makes u all feel better to laugh at others stupidity tho. Probably makes you feel smarter about your own life.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Where do you find these liberals? I haven't seen comments like this myself, and most people I know are liberal
      http://www.salon.com/2016/03/02/this...ium=socialflow

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/la-sha...b_9531122.html

Comment

Jesus these are pretty bad. At least these were written before the man died, but still ****ty of them.

It's tough to be a moderate liberal these days. I have long since identified both Salon and HuffingtonPost as too liberal to be part of my regular news, but some of their stuff isn't just too liberal it's cancer. It's terrifying to think that some people really get their news from them.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 06-20-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Where do you find these liberals? I haven't seen comments like this myself, and most people I know are liberal
          The comment section of the the young turds channel, huffpost, and just any other liberal news outlet.

Comment

heard he was in China and got offered to do a 5-day tour of north korea.....and the story about attempting to steal a poster is most likely fabricated.

Comment

Im sad for him and his family. Im thinking tortute due to the current relations between NK and USA.

Comment

North Koreans might have used this kid as a guinea pig for medical experiments. That is what they did during the Korean war. South Korean prisoners were used in the labs.

Comment

Working...
                X