Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it be an all Latino final? Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, it's so premature to say that Floyd v Pacquaio is the biggest fight in boxing history.

I'm not sure it won't be top 25

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
      where were you on july 26th 2008?
      d*MN, I forgot about that one. But, it still wasn't as big as JCC - Camacho Sr or De La Joto - Trinidad. I think, a Cotto - Juanita matchup would be bigger than the Cotto - Margarita.

I mean, both guys are involved in two major PPV fights, they've been in alot of big PPV fights, I can't say the same for Margarita. Only hardcore fans really know Margarita.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
        Wow, it's so premature to say that Floyd v Pacquaio is the biggest fight in boxing history.

I'm not sure it won't be top 25
        why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by -23- View Post
          why is that?
          I just don't think it has as much relevance in the fight game that many others did. I also don't think it would be all that competitive since I believe PBF is too great for Pacquaio.

Just too many more bigger events in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            I just don't think it has as much relevance in the fight game that many others did. I also don't think it would be all that competitive since I believe PBF is too great for Pacquaio.

Just too many more bigger events in my eyes
            i disagree, but that's your opinion.you're entitled to it.i think the prospect of having a prime pac who's been compared to henry armstrong, the consensus p4p 2 in many a historian and boxing fans eyes, who himself, has proved his greatness for some time vs the arguably the most talented boxer to ever lace up a pair of gloves is a big deal to me.then when you consider they're styles, hollywood couldn't come up with a better story.

Comment

Originally posted by -23- View Post
              i disagree, but that's your opinion.you're entitled to it.i think the prospect of having a prime pac who's been compared to henry armstrong, the consensus p4p 2 in many a historian and boxing fans eyes, who himself, has proved his greatness for some time vs the arguably the most talented boxer to ever lace up a pair of gloves is a big deal to me.then when you consider they're styles, hollywood couldn't come up with a better story.
              If they both win this year, then we'll see who's right. It may very well be a competitive fight, but looking at the history of boxing, I just can't say that this will be the most significant fight in history

Comment

Working...
              X