No announcement yet.

I arrived from Brazil yesterday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I arrived from Brazil yesterday!

Hi, guys, I've just got back from Brazil! Everything was great there; the weather was good, not too hot, Rio is beautiful as always... I spent all my time with my wonderful family and we had many good laughs together. I really needed that; I was pretty tired.

Anyway, I have double weave jiu-jitsu now (judo I got before), I have single weave in white, in natural and in blue. I have hybrid in blue and white; gold, the same. I have summer weave too. I have belts. Well, I have everything available now.

I hope everything is well here... Are you all fine?

Beijos and beijos and don't abandon me!!!

LU . :wink:

Nice to have you back here Luciana.

:-)

Comment

I don't get it..

Comment

[quote:bb1f19cb90="ParazIT"]I don't get it..[/quote:bb1f19cb90]

What don't you get?

Comment

this thread....

Comment

me neither.

Comment

Hey, Luciana! nice to see you around...

Shannon

Comment

Hey guys, sorry if I were not clear. Just to let you know I have got new products and am back from Brazil. Customers have written to me every day and I was out; my husband has answered them saying I would be back soon. It was the only reason why I've posted that. If someone needs me now, you can find me at Lu@Mkimonos.com . Sorry about that.

LUCIANA.

Comment

Welcome back Luciana, I hope your trip was as good as it sounds.

Guys, the gi's she is selling are great, definately take a look at the web site!

Comment

Luciana,

SHES BACK! Awsome! I am definately gonna take at look at your new stuff! Sounds good....

Comment

Working...
                    X