what was ur life like at 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was ur life like at 19

i wish i could go back in time n relive being a 19 year old

that age was a real make or break time n i love the tense feeling of making the decision.

either follow my childhood dream of being a world champion or life with the girl of my dreams

i chose the later n im now 27, married n happy

wbu

I went in raw when I was 19 and didn't pull out 9 months later my first child was born
    Last edited by -jose-; 03-29-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Donald View Post
      i wish i could go back in time n relive being a 19 year old

that age was a real make or break time n i love the tense feeling of making the decision.

either follow my childhood dream of being a world champion or life with the girl of my dreams

i chose the later n im now 27, married n happy

wbu
      Nice excuse you could have done both

Comment

I was on AIM getting puzzzzy left and right lol we all were back then. Its funny how much puzzzy u could get on aim when it first came out cuz it was so cool and cutting edge and everyone pretty much lied on that thing and the hot chicks was thirsty as all hell lol

Comment

I was 19 only a year ago but damn in only a year my life has changed, one dumb injury and I haven't been able to train or fight in a year.

Comment

I was in college. First met my fiancé.
            Last edited by Hous; 03-29-2014, 05:37 PM.

Comment

I used to be so high/wasted all the time, all i remember is i played guitar and drums...lol. But then again, i'm an old fart with bad memory.

Comment

Better then it is now.

Comment

When i was 19 i just studied some bull**** course at college and drank beer. It was some fun but mostly waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X