Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sparring Video of Benavidez vs Gesta at Wildcard Gym.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Pretty big size difference.
    Maybe, but if you're blessed with size why not use it? It's no different than a fighter having natural power or speed.

But I agree.

A lot big challenges at 140.

Who should he fight?
    Someone with a bit of name recognition but not elite, maybe a Prescott. If he wants a title (not world specifically) he could take on Provodnikov.

Comment

It's only sparring and he is young but he looks very sloppy now and his infamous workrate is a lot less.

He needs to keep his hands up and work on a more powerful jab.

Comment

Cant wait till rios destroys the puto

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lol, i really dont think gesta will ever be able to beat a fighter of rios' caliber. i kno benavidez is bigger and this is sparring but...
          The fight will never happen.

Rios will move to JW.

Gesta-Antillion could be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            umm jose only struggled with fernando.The rest he destroyed.
            he also struggled with that one guy. i think it was "James Hope" the ref stopped the fight VERY early because jose looked to be frustrated with hope.......

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              he also struggled with that one guy. i think it was "James Hope" the ref stopped the fight VERY early because jose looked to be frustrated with hope.......
              Read your sig and repeat a million times, then come back to this thread and you should be ready to make some more posts.

Comment

Benavidez is so young and so gifted already. I can see why Roach really thinks this kid will be a super star in the future.

He's a baby and already so far ahead of fighter so much older than him. I hope the kid continues to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                  Read your sig and repeat a million times, then come back to this thread and you should be ready to make some more posts.
                  i hate prospects that are claimed to be the next duran but get exposed by bums...........

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    i hate prospects that are claimed to be the next duran but get exposed by bums...........
                    Your sig is making this post really ironic.

You should probably change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Benavidez is so young and so gifted already. I can see why Roach really thinks this kid will be a super star in the future.

He's a baby and already so far ahead of fighter so much older than him. I hope the kid continues to do well.
                      i agree...if trained right, i really do believe he could be the next big superstar. should be interesting. i dunno if roach is the right coach for him tho. he seems to be more of a cerebral fighter than what roach normally deals with.

Comment

Working...
                      X