No announcement yet.

why ya hatin on soulja boy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why ya hatin on soulja boy?

why yaw *****s keep hatin on soulja boy?? it ain that *****s fault yaw broke. yaw need to give a ***** his props cuz he doin it big. i love to see my *****s shine cuz when they shine I shine, ya stop hatin an get money.

I've never hated the kid for the money he's making because that's just being envious of someone, which in itself is a waste of your time. As far as listening to his music, I'd rather hear two clowns **** instead to be honest. But to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
      I've never hated the kid for the money he's making because that's just being envious of someone, which in itself is a waste of your time. As far as listening to his music, I'd rather hear two clowns **** instead to be honest. But to each his own.
      that is disgusting bro.........

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
        why yaw *****s keep hatin on soulja boy?? it ain that *****s fault yaw broke. yaw need to give a ***** his props cuz he doin it big. i love to see my *****s shine cuz when they shine I shine, ya stop hatin an get money.

Comment

He's worth 23 million.

That's not broke.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            He's worth 23 million.

That's not broke.
            sactly!.............

Comment

Originally posted by gcgc View Post
              We are not hatin on hime we are calling him an idiot for a lying and saying he bought a G5.... and we also are saying he wouldve been an idiot if he bought a G5 because it would have made him broke.

Comment

Soulja Boy is the man! Be mad as **** cuz hes rich as ****! Actually has a few dope songs too. And most of the haters must not like pussay because you play a hott soulja Boy song you get some pussay!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  Soulja Boy is the man! Be mad as **** cuz hes rich as ****! Actually has a few dope songs too. And most of the haters must not like pussay because you play a hott soulja Boy song you get some pussay!
                  Maybe with little school girls...play that **** with a woman and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Maybe with little school girls...play that **** with a woman and see what happens.
                    Depends, we talkin' hood rat or somebody classy? :weed5:

Comment

Working...
                    X