No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    I'm just worried about his weight. if he got down to like 240 I think he would be good. But I've never seen an athlete play like him at his weight and have a long career.

Also he doesn't have any jump shot moves. He either drives, posts-up or takes open jumpers. It will be easy to play defense on him in the NBA if he doesn't expand his game. Especially as a short PF.
    At 240 he probably looks like a crack head lol, but either way he does need to shed some weight. And yes he will need to develop his mid range game, no doubt, but he is 18 and appears to be a gym rat who just loves to play the game. He also seems to be a willing and good passer which I think will help him out a lot when he does find himself in isolation. Plus there aren't many fours that are going to be able to stick to the kid and maintain his pace. He is going to be a defensive nightmare even if his game will be a tad predictable early.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      At 240 he probably looks like a crack head lol, but either way he does need to shed some weight. And yes he will need to develop his mid range game, no doubt, but he is 18 and appears to be a gym rat who just loves to play the game. He also seems to be a willing and good passer which I think will help him out a lot when he does find himself in isolation. Plus there aren't many fours that are going to be able to stick to the kid and maintain his pace. He is going to be a defensive nightmare even if his game will be a tad predictable early.
      Yeah if anyone can overcome their limits its Zion. He has the mentality.

I still think he should get down even lower like 230 lbs and play SF. At PF I dont' see him ever being better than someone like Blake Griffin. Blake is still good but Zion has a lot more potential than that.

Comment

Nba awards are tonight at 9pm on TNT.

Shaq is hosting.

I hope Giannis wins MVP.

It really is stupid to have the awards so late.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Nba awards are tonight at 9pm on TNT.

Shaq is hosting.

I hope Giannis wins MVP.

It really is stupid to have the awards so late.
          Call me old school but I prefer when they get the awards during the playoff

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Call me old school but I prefer when they get the awards during the playoff
            Yeah me too. The season has been over nobody really cares anymore lol.

They used to do it after the first round I remember

Comment

If we don't win the title this year, i'll be gay.

Comment

Less than a week away until free agency!

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                  Yeah if anyone can overcome their limits its Zion. He has the mentality.

I still think he should get down even lower like 230 lbs and play SF. At PF I dont' see him ever being better than someone like Blake Griffin. Blake is still good but Zion has a lot more potential than that.
                  I heard that he's really 270 which puts him around prime Lebron's weight. 230 is really small, that's Pascal Siakams weight, most SFs pushing 240 these days.

Comment

Report: Durant 'p-----d' at Warriors over Achilles injury, plans to leave in free agency. MSN

Comment

At least Harden didn't win MVP.

Comment

Working...
                      X