Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Deontay Wilder done enough in his four years as "World" champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Breazeales can take legal action then if a guy out of boxing for two years can get a side step money deal . Breazeales is the mandatory , no one else. He doesn't lose that spot as you claim unless the Fury fight had happened . Fury was a voluntary defense that was not a Mandatory fight. The WBA is avoiding Breazeale .
    You're just typing gibberish at this point. You're not making any sense, you don't even know what your position is. You just like to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      You're just typing gibberish at this point. You're not making any sense, you don't even know what your position is. You just like to argue.
      My position is Breazeale cannot lose his mandatory spot as you claim with a Fury falling through not fighting Wilder. That fight never took place so therefore Breazeale keeps his mandatory position and does not have to fight Whyte either .They cannot cancell one fight and force another when both were mandated. If you actually were in the business you should know this. Ha

Comment

My position is Breazeale cannot lose his mandatory spot as you claim
        WTF are you talking about?!? Nobody said Breazeale was losing his mandatory spot. What I said was that the WBC ordered a Fury rematch to facilitate it happening before Breazeale's mandatory.

Comment

WTF are you talking about?!? Nobody said Breazeale was losing his mandatory spot. What I said was that the WBC ordered a Fury rematch to facilitate it happening before Breazeale's mandatory.
          You proposed Wilder will fight Ortiz or Kownacki next , I'm saying Wilder cannot skip over Breazeale now. You admit Wilder is ducking Breazeale but can't see he's doing that with Joshua for months now ? Strange!

Comment

You proposed Wilder will fight Ortiz or Kownacki next , I'm saying Wilder cannot skip over Breazeale now. You admit Wilder is ducking Breazeale but can't see he's doing that with Joshua for months now ? Strange!
            youre so stupid its beyond belief. i said breazeale, ortiz and kownacki are his most likely future opponents.

how can wilder duck joshua when he offered 50 and accepted 15? wilder did everything possible to make the fight happen last year.

Comment

youre so stupid its beyond belief. i said breazeale, ortiz and kownacki are his most likely future opponents.

how can wilder duck joshua when he offered 50 and accepted 15? wilder did everything possible to make the fight happen last year.
              Again why are they likely if Breazeale is his mandatory ? You keep circling around this answer. you said they ordered the Fury fight so now ,that gives Wilder an option not to fight Breazeale which I proved isn't the case using Stiverne as the example who jumped back in his mandatory spot himself when Wilders Ortiz fight was cancelled. did Stiverne fight Wilder before Ortiz ? Yes or No, a simpleton can give an answer,its two choices.

How can Wilder fight Joshua losing pens with an actual contract in front of him that his team requested ?
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 03-03-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X